Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Know How To Do This?

that is the dash from a vitz. some vitz have the radios in the lower section where our cd/tape decks do be in our cars,RossP has the same set up but he is fitting his speed thing in it, as for fitting a radio i don`t know never seen it before, sorry

the top bit there is not a headunit but the sat nav screen add on, for standard vitz stereos

the top bit there is not a headunit but the sat nav screen add on, for standard vitz stereos

must be pop lee is it lee? mmmm maybe fit a pop out totch screen radio/dvd, now that would be sweet.

a damm it i missed my 500 post

i would prefer them if the outline of the doors was more discreet :P

O and you could probably do that screen insert yourself by getting a custom one made or getting the basic shapes you need to do it (i.e DIN size cages)

lol thought i read the same post on two different threads from you ATG! thought was going mad!

Of course it would, but i wouldn't really bother tbh. If you're going do that, just get rid of the radio/sat nav/ whatever they are controls and pop in whatever you want. Was thinking of putting in ascreen myself there, but most were about 10-15mm too wide

found some good examples of screens fitted into vitz at the following link

Vitz Navi

If I was to take out the controls from the top, would I need a bracket to fit in a screen?

I don't know about a bracket, but you'd need something to fill the gap at the top. And yeh, those are nice examples of units installed in Vitz, but these units are, to my understanding, JDM units. If you're really serious about doing this, you best measure up roughly how wide it is, then if you can find a unit that will fit in there, then give it a shot. I do believe however that it is JUST smaler than a normal din size width (like i mentioned before)