Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Vs Apexi

mr bump

ok i used to have the K&N filter on my t-sport. but took it off due to the fact that it was eatin my fuel. so now i want to get a new one. i know a few of u have the apexi filter. but i have also seen a blitz one. i am just lookin on peoples views on each

cheers everyone

andy

boo hoo its eating fuel, its your second car for petes sake, just get an after market panel filter!

Just a quick point regarding the fact it ate your fuel. I aint no car genius but isnt the fact its eating fuel due to the fact it is a good unrestrictive filter letting lots of air in and therefore making the car inject more fuel! if you dont want it to eat you fuel then dont fit an aftermarket air filter? if you fitting one just for the sake of fitting one and dont want a perfomance upgrade/eating more fuel just buy a cheap one for looks from Halfords or somewhere. I not having go at you just saying!

O and everyone will say Apexi! same as if you ask for an exhaust all with say fujitsubo!

apexi it has best filtration out the 2

correct, if your wanting to relocate a blitz one, think again. Becuase the diameter is too big to fit.

And you cant beat jap quaklity parts, apexi is jap

It only eats more fuel if you're flooring it all the time. If you drive normally with a filter then it'll provide better or at least the same level of economy.

Thats what i find anyway.

Are you trying to say Blitz isn't Jap? :huh: It's more Jap if you ask me! :D :thumbsup:

Blitz is a bit bigger and therefore harder to relocate - thats why Kimi changed hers for an apexi and the reason I swapped out my HKS for an apexi.

Depends on what you want - I reckon the HKS and Blitz look better and to be honest unless you regularly go to track days etc I doubt you'll notice the difference performance wise.

yeah clarkys right if you want to relocate it the blitz wont fit,

if i had not relocated my filter i would still have the blitz

as i prefer it over the apexi :yes:

the blitz looks and sounds alot better than the apexi and as for the filtration issues, i had mine on a few months and i can honestly say there was no carbon or dust particles inside the intake pipe at all,as i wiped it with a clean white cloth when i removed it to check.

macca 17 has my blitz now and hes well happy with it :thumbsup:

I'll buy an Apexi and make a "shield" for, like the PPE intake.

intake.jpg

But for now I wait for receive the Apexi... :drool:

Are you trying to say Blitz isn't Jap? :huh: It's more Jap if you ask me! :D :thumbsup:

true didnt add that point

yeah clarkys right if you want to relocate it the blitz wont fit,

if i had not relocated my filter i would still have the blitz

as i prefer it over the apexi  :yes:

the blitz looks and sounds alot better than the apexi and as for the filtration issues, i had mine on a few months and i can honestly say there was no carbon or dust particles inside the intake pipe at all,as i wiped it with a clean white cloth when i removed it to check.

macca 17 has my blitz now and hes well happy with it :thumbsup:

maybe i wrong but ddint the blitz has maf sensor porbs as it was a "wet filter", not dry like apexi.

yep your wrong :lol:

blitz is a dry filter its made of stainless steel mesh.

Not bad I suppose but haven't got as good filtration or noise of either the Blitz of the A'PEXi I've heard! :thumbsup:

My HKS was a good filter - just that it sucked loads of hot air because of the standard position...

It currently resides on the missus's rover 214 and has completely transformed the way the car revs - much much better. Its taken a dull boring old car and made it fun .. and beleive me you can hear it.

As Seveer said a couple of weeks ago - I pimped the rover!