Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fun Test I Done In My Car Today

jdbecks

for sh*t n giggles me n mate took the tbars off, put some sunglasses on, took our tshirts off...n blasted down the dual carrige way....did'nt get that wet...n was not that bad doing 30 - 35 back to the hotel to put the roof on etc....only bit that was a pain was waiting to pull out in traffic...in rush hour..got a bit wet then! ha the looks we got!!

must of been there :wacko:

Haha sounds mad :lol:

But then again we are in Essex and there are a lot of crazy people in this County! :lol:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wet Bum??

what sort of test was it? to find out if you would get wet? :huh:

My roof hacks me off when it leaks i the rain im pretty sure i wouldnt get wet purposely! :blink:

nutcase!

Next test is to see how wet you get going through a car wash without the t-bars on....

Take some shampoo...

:D

im sure les told me (giddlepin) even in a full cabrio if your going a certain speed, the vortx around the car as its moving will suck the water away from going in the car and leave you totally dry!

must try it!

im sure les told me (giddlepin) even in a full cabrio if your going a certain speed, the vortx around the car as its moving will suck the water away from going in the car and leave you totally dry!

must try it!

Yep indeedy :thumbsup:

Never tried the minimum speed for getting wet but you deffinitely stay dry with the lid down at 35 and above :rolleyes: , I can whip the top back up at 35 anyway without any problem ;)

i've driven into a rain shower with the roof off and not got wet so i guess i was going faster than 35mph :wacko:

I said this donks ago, you dont get wet when driving, only when sat in traffic!!