Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sexual Innuendo's

admanirv

Its quite funny this forum, and it enjoyable to read, makes me laugh sometimes!, esp with the sexual Innuendo's

miles better than the fiat punto forum i used to be subscribed to.

:lol:

Well I wasn't in your mild-mannered Punto forum for a start! :lol::lol:

And did the Punto forum have its own "SoTOC" - I doubt it! :thumbsup:

Sexual innuendo? Us? You sure? Am i missing somethig? :crybaby::blink::blink::blink:

It wouldnt be "sotoc" though would it! it would be "sofoc" or "sopoc" doesnt have the same ring to it!! :lol:

with topics titles like.

Dont You Just Love It When A Lady Goes Down

and

My Knob

haha :lol:

It wouldnt be "sotoc" though would it! it would be "sofoc" or "sopoc" doesnt have the same ring to it!!  :lol:

SoFoc and SoPoc dont sound as good as SoTOC! :lol:

Psychologically speaking - all humans are drawn to sex and sexual objects - so by putting a sexual innuendo in your thread, others are more likely to read it!

Thats the truth - our brains are wired for sex (Cliff Richard is just wired for sound! lol)

So if I started a thread called "My seats are wet", people wouldnt bother, but if it was "I'm feeling a bit moist" - then people would flock! :thumbsup:

My seats are not wet by the way, nor am I moist (although I have just come out of the shower! lol)

It wouldnt be "sotoc" though would it! it would be "sofoc" or "sopoc" doesnt have the same ring to it!!  :lol:

Psychologically speaking - all humans are drawn to s*x and sexual objects - so by putting a sexual innuendo in your thread, others are more likely to read it!

Thats the truth - our brains are wired for s*x (Cliff Richard is just wired for sound! lol)

So if I started a thread called "My seats are wet", people wouldnt bother, but if it was "I'm feeling a bit moist" - then people would flock! :thumbsup:

My seats are not wet by the way, nor am I moist (although I have just come out of the shower! lol)

And this is the way DA`s mind works? Oh boy. :lol:

with topics titles like.

Dont You Just Love It When A Lady Goes Down 

and

My Knob

haha  :lol:

Don't forget "Finally Got Myself Some Head"

Psychologically speaking - all humans are drawn to s*x and sexual objects - so by putting a sexual innuendo in your thread, others are more likely to read it!

Thats the truth - our brains are wired for s*x (Cliff Richard is just wired for sound! lol)

god help us at JAE :wacko:

altho there isnt much i can say. seen as im guilty of one of them threads lol

its funny when the most simple of things get railroaded like this one

Under Our Avatar

hope you got over that cold chris :P

Psychologically speaking - all humans are drawn to sex and sexual objects - so by putting a sexual innuendo in your thread, others are more likely to read it!

Thats the truth - our brains are wired for sex (Cliff Richard is just wired for sound! lol)

:lol:

god help us at JAE :wacko:

altho there isnt much i can say. seen as im guilty of one of them threads lol

lol its not my mind - its everyone elses!

Everyone is drawn to sex! :yes:

Plenty of sexual innuendo at JAE planned then Chris? :thumbsup:

Everyone is drawn to s*x!  :yes:

no it`s not your fault at all EM like your avatar you`re not a bad girl... it's just the way your drawn. :lol:

Plenty of sexual innuendo at JAE planned then Chris?  :thumbsup:

lol im class as one of the worst in my group of mates for it :P

Everyone is drawn to sex!  :yes:

no it`s not your fault at all EM like your avatar you`re not a bad girl... it's just the way your drawn. :lol:

I am Jessica Rabbit! :lol:

Plenty of sexual innuendo at JAE planned then Chris?  :thumbsup:

lol im class as one of the worst in my group of mates for it :P

We will get on like a house on fire then (not that we dont already! :thumbsup: )

I remember earlier - I'm guilty! I started my "Horny" thread and the title was "I'm Horny, Horny, horny horny!"

So yeah - guilty as charged! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links