Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

War Of The Worlds

silvasurfa

You can say what you want, and to be honest I went in with an open mind but that film was freakin awesome! :yes:

Seriously, i'd check it out if I were you, there were some proper earie bits in it and Mr Cruise didn't irritate me that much either!!! :P

I give it wibble wobble, 4 1/2 eggs... wibble :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind watching this film as well looks really good i must say :thumbsup:

jerry!!

We are going to see it - dunno when though!

See - he didnt have to do all this lovely-dovey-kissy-wissy stuff with Katie Holmes to publicise his movie - if its a good movie, people will go to see it! :thumbsup:

I was going to see that but cinema was too busy so ended up watchin batman begins instead! lol

It was actually quite good itself!

Hopefully see WOTW next week!

it is indeed, saw that last week too!

i went to watch it on thursday night. and it is !Removed! fantastic well worth the trip to the cinema :thumbsup:

Just been to see!

Excellent film - cinema was absolutely packed - sold out most times, we could only get the 9.45 showing in the end and that was jammed!

we saw it at 00:30, needless to say it weren't that busy!!!

I will be seeing it soon (love a bit of Tom Criuse) :group-cuddles:

Might go and see it tonight with me Dad.

I`m off to see it tonight. Getting dragged away from my car :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Better go i suppose, just to maintain the peace you understand. :lol:

I wouldn't mind going to see it actually now, after reading about it so much..

Went and saw "A Lot Like Love" with a Friend last night, first time I had been to the Cinema since Bridget Jones' 2 was out! :blink: I think I need to go a bit more lol

i didnt like it myself, it dragged a bit in places and the end was a bit of a non event.... ended within 5-10 minuutes of the plot picking up :/

special effects were awesome tho.

Was anyone else scared of the "beings"

I wasnt scared of the tripods, just the creatures inside them! :lol:

Awesome effects though - especially at the beginning! :thumbsup:

We went to see it last night - awesome movie.

First time Ive been to the flicks in ages ... worth waiting.

Saw it yestrday too, thought it was really good, nothing like the original tho.

Has anyone ever seen the original? or the one they played on the radio.Which freaked lodas of ppl out?

The original was a book wasn't it, set in victorian london? Then it went on the radio.

I used to love the double sleeve soundtrack released much later as a kid, the original yank film was pap!

Yer, i went to see it at about 00:20. not many people then aswell :D

The film wasnt bad, but the girl in it was starting to vex me.. her screams were a really annoying me.. :angry: , i was like shut the :censor: up! :P

Big T

Yeah we had a few numpties in our late showing, unfortunately our cinemas next to a night club...

Loads of muppets who didn't bring their fake ID with 'em, you just don't need it do ya?

Just come back from seeing it and its just great, the effects were out of this world :thumbsup:

Just come back from seeing it and its just great, the effects were out of this world :thumbsup:

The Hoff or Tom, Ash?

Its a hard choice! :lol::lol:

i saw it the day it came out and i did not like it. i watch loads and loads of movies and mr and mrs smith is a cool movie to watch. batman begins was ok as well. so what happens at the end of war of the worlds ? i did not understand tht.

Went to see it last night... Not that impressed. The visuals were excellent, as you`d expect from Spielberg. The plot pretty much the same as the book. But what truly spoilt it for me was the screeching brat. My god if she were mine i`d have given her to the aliens to experiment on. And the son with attitude. Unfortunately he didn`t get killed off. Cruise was ok, Never came across as much of a father figure,which I suppose was the point. All in all i give it 6/10 :thumbsup:

The Hoff or Tom, Ash?

Its a hard choice! :lol::lol:

Do you know thats a really tough question :wacko::unsure: but I would say Tom wins hands down.

Blimey when Les and Anne were here this weekend Anne and I watched the ending of the first film that came out in the 60's was it ??? I'll wait until it comes out on the TV, I don't do cinema :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links