Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Super Extreme Vitz

sacpul

Wow, a 1ltr Supercharged... Got that bolted wide arch kit as well. Alrite but nothing special.

that vitz has been on there for years. yashio factory vitz it is. thats the pink i want my yaris :) tsuchiya (drift king) said it power oversteered and that it was very fun to drive. i had the option magazine it was featured in with a dvd of it,

Right well if somebody can correct me if i'm wrong, that isn't a 1.0l. It's a 1.5RS. Just look at the position of the airfilter in relation to where it connects to the engine. The 1.0l is on top.

Seen that pink Yashio Factory one loads of times.....

The pink hurts my eyes! It needs to be a lovely blue colour - I'll even get my spray can out for them! :lol::thumbsup:

Seen that pink Yashio Factory one loads of times.....

The pink hurts my eyes! It needs to be a lovely blue colour - I'll even get my spray can out for them!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

no way!! pink pink pink!!! oh the interior indicates that it is a t sport (RS) because of the dials. however i have seen somewhere it is a 1 litre. very odd. but then again at 160ps with supercharger it sounds about right if it is a 1.5

For Japanese people pink is a racing colour

I want that car - my dream, Yaris!

its mine first :P

im sooooo in love with it,

yes its a 1.5 RS with a blitz charger