Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday Drive In The Country Side

Sp33dY

I was goin for a drive in the countryside this arvo .... and i came along some random person ripping a skid..... i had the camera handy and took a few snaps :P

ozecho_randomburnout.jpg

Did they have any rubber left on the tyres after making all that smoke? :o

One tyre was nice and clean ... one was a bit worse for wear :P Echos rip awesome skids :P

Yeah. Mine does that all the time. I thought it was normal. ;)

what a prat <_<

you'd really want to buy that yaris wouldnt you....

one carefull owner ;)

hehe see kimi knows how to respect her car by the sounds of it! a supercharged tsport and she still babies it (well from what i heard you dont baby it but i mean you dont drive it like you stole it!)

I never got why people think that looks kool! smoke from a car surely is a bad sign! whether its smoke from your diminishing wheel tread or not! i suppose you could say the same about fire from exhausts!

Wots the point of having a car if you don't use it to its full potential? No offence Kimi but if you never 'race' your car about its wasted! :yes:

I dont ragg mine everywhere, i only do it when its needed!!! :P

I dont do this a lot ...... this is the frist time since i pu the new clutch in .

Lol. Exactly....

By the way, I think you're exhaust is somking a little - better get it checked out speedy....

:D :D :D

Doesn't white smoke indicate an oil problem - i.e. faulty piston rings...

:D

burnouts are cool :D

probably the most fun you can have in a car standing still! the raw smeall and taste of burning rubber chocking you to death coming through the airvents as your in hysterics is quite an experience

besides tyres are evil and must be destroyed :P

Went to a pub last night for a local meet and quite a few cars were doing burnouts! It was quite funny when a morris minor tried to do one but failed! :lol:

hehe see kimi knows how to respect her car by the sounds of it! a supercharged tsport and she still babies it (well from what i heard you dont baby it but i mean you dont drive it like you stole it!)

Yes woody i do respect my car and no i dont drive it like a stole it.

Wots the point of having a car if you don't use it to its full potential? No offence Kimi but if you never 'race' your car about its wasted! :yes:

And Ryan How can you comment on the way i drive my car when we have never even met? and you have never seen me drive my car.

just because i dont come on here like a kid boy racer and brag about how i wheel spin and thrash the nuts off my car, does not mean i dont do spirited driving

but i do not race.

If you look on my sig you will notice my car is for sale,and anybody who knows me will know my car has not been bounced off the rev limiter,

i have grown up and dont do them childish things.

I mean would you want to buy a car thats had its tyres burnt out,and posted pics on here to prove it,i'm glad people on here can afford to keep replacing tyres.

but like they say there is always a idiot out there who will buy anything.

If anyone wants to know how my car performs pm Dawesy or xtreme cyborg as both of them have had the supercharged yaris experience.

At the end of the day you have to remember that they are just yaris's not performance cars.

I too was at a meet the weekend with performance cars and no-one did a burn out,

they had slight wheel spin when leaving the car park but you would with that power,they have nothing to prove.

And Ryan How can you comment on the way i drive my car when we have never even met? and you have never seen me drive my car.

just because i dont come on here like a kid boy racer and brag about how i wheel spin and thrash the nuts off my car, does not mean i dont do spirited driving

but i do not race.

If you look on my sig you will notice my car is for sale,and anybody who knows me will know my car has not been bounced off the rev limiter,

i have grown up and dont do them childish things.

I mean would you want to buy a car thats had its tyres burnt out,and posted pics on here to prove it,i'm glad people on here can afford to keep replacing tyres.

but like they say there is always a idiot out there who will buy anything.

If anyone wants to know how my car performs pm Dawesy or xtreme cyborg as both of them have had the supercharged yaris experience.

At the end of the day you have to remember that they are just yaris's not performance cars.

I too was at a meet the weekend with performance cars and no-one did a burn out,

they had slight wheel spin when leaving the car park but you would with that power,they have nothing to prove.

wholeheartedly agree. theres a "line" which some people prefer to cross(totally up to them at the end of the day), what they fail to realise is - staying on the right side of the line saves money and on the whole, its more enjoyable to drive! :P :thumbsup: