Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions

RossP

Right, my little plan this month is to fit a new lower front spoiler and some fogs. Have already bought some fogs, now it's a toss up between two front spoilers.

1. The TTE

ea_1_b.JPG

Fogs will be moulded into the holes (i.e. the spoiler itself will be a one off)

2. The Veilside (Replica)

Toyota_Yaris_complete_kit_lg.gif

Once again the fogs will be moulded into it. So which do you reckon?

If it's a REPLICA Veilside - FORGET it. Go for TTE :thumbsup:

TTE - no contest...

yeah.. tte looking nice...

just a question.. is it just me or does the tte looks like a t-sport one but without the fogs and a mesh?

WTF is everyone on about? :ffs:

Kev will hook you up with a genuine Veilside number, they ain't that expensive! :D

Can you tell I want the Veilsdie kit? :rolleyes:

I'm voting veilside as I don't think any one on here's got the veilside front, but there are a few with the TTE front.

As for the replica it's just cheaper, but they do a whole front bumper and an addon, there's on on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

I asked myself this question when i was getting mine. And these were the 2 i had in my mind.

In the end, after having a long hard look at them both, i ended up liking the TTE more as it looked a little more aggressive with that lip and the bigger side vents than the veilside. Also it will look more complete with the rest of the veilside kit than the veilside front spoiler imo!

But what ever you do, it look ace regardless! :thumbsup:

Why don't you try the RS version like the Vitz RS. The RS is standard with fog lamps and I like it

If it's just the lip, the TTE tbh.

I like the look of the veilside car, but just the front end looking like that could be a bit odd...

TTE has natural cool :)

TTE on it's own. Veilside if you're going to add the rest of the kit. :thumbsup:

Right as for the maltese person. if you wish to give me the cash for an RS, i'd happily buy one. It's my first car, and have only been driving 6 months now. So i'm just getting a feel for things. Besides, it's a hobby! I'm leaning towards the TTE one mainly on the cost factor, that the Veilside replica on is 150 quid and the TTE ones go for peanuts on eBay now. So could also afford other mods :P Hmmmm...I think it's gonna be TTE