Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Verso Wind Noise

soon

Hi folks

I find on my new (to me) Yaris Verso, that with both or one window open reasonably wide, there is a lot of wind noise, as well as a sympathetic vibration effect within the car.

I am hoping that door wind deflectors would be helpful, and have seen two online suppliers here in Uk for these.

Has anyone found deflectors to be useful?

Best wishes

tony

Yves (Yvvan) has them on the T-Sport and I have to say they do reduce the Wind Noise..they cost around £45/£50 & he got them from our Local MrT dealership :thumbsup:

Plus they allow you to leave the window open a little bit at the top and nobody can get in. They also channel away water from the windows too so when you are driving in the rain you don't get as wet as you would in a car without them.

Blue

they do their job except personally i dislike how they look! practical though! saying that verso is hardly a looker :P

I thought it was a more american thing really... Although i have noticed several of the big jap trucks seem to have them... they were on a extra list i have for £55 i think, but then again that's for a yaris, so could be different...

I just think they're a lil ugly... Practical.. But still

I've seen the ones on 4 x 4's which stick out and they look ugly, but the ones on the T-sport are flat against the door of the car which doesnt spoil the look as much as the ones that really stick out on the 4 x 4's do.

Hi,

I have got a Yaris Verso, I have found a company on eBay that are selling wind deflectors for the front only, for £9.00 + postage. I have considered them, but not quite sure.

I don't understand why Yaris drivers have got a problem with the Verso version my car is beautiful, she has just had her windows tinted and she is looking mighty fine now.

Regards

Palavea

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links