Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Nurspec Exhaust

earpl

Ive heard it & it aint as loud as mine so.................na i wont buy it :D :P

You not selling up anyway Ross? :rolleyes:

Eventually. I just had another idea so i may have to hold off a bit longer till i sell it :censor:

hi jack or what :P no these are more of a toned exhaust, they sound like an Fa-18 with afterburner and NOS!!! the one lee had on his TS (god rest its soul) sounded ausome!

Not sure if Lees had someting wrong with it (never heard another car with one on), but it did sound weird. It sounded more like a supercharger than an exhaust!

I was told my nur spec sounded like the car was turbo'd

i miss it but it wasnt as much of a looker as clarkys, or the fuji, did sound quite mad tho

Day I first met you and Kimi I thought her car was screaming - then she stopped and yours kept screaming!

lee's had to be the strangest exhaust i think i ever heard in my life, id heard the exuhast on biffs yaris but lee's sounded nothing like it ! crazy man that thing really screamed :lol:

lee's had to be the strangest exhaust i think i ever heard in my life, id heard the exuhast on biffs yaris but lee's sounded nothing like it ! crazy man that thing really screamed  :lol:

Hence why i originally brought the blitz for the yaris as i was told that it sounds really nice on full chat and worth every penny too :thumbsup:

jerry!!

i nearly got one off eBay few weeks back cuz i missed mine, but im swaying towards a HKS on my next yaris i like the look of it and the sounds quite nice too,

i nearly got one off ebay few weeks back cuz i missed mine, but im swaying towards a HKS on my next yaris i like the look of it and the sounds quite nice too,

Go for it buddy it's good to try something different :thumbsup:

jerry!!