Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport

Prox

Hi, can anyone tell me the name of the Alloy wheel on the Yaris T-Sport, is it available on the Accessory List??

Also if anyone has had a spoiler fitted how much roughly did it cost with fitting,

My mums purchased a T-Spirit, after alot of persuading still couldnt get her to go for the T-Sport!!! :angry::crybaby: Neva mind its a smart looking car just hate the Wheels (old CDX style) and think the back needs a bit of attention! :thumbsup:

Mark

Also If you put 16" on it (Yaris T-Spirit 2003) what size tyre would you be looking at? Making sure there is no restrictions or scrubbing?

Hi Mark

I lost my original TS Yaris alloys in a stock fire. The toyota retailer give me only the part name 42611-0D160. With this number your able to find the correct alloy at least in Finland :) But my guess is that the code is valid everywhere.

I suppose that you mean this alloy see file attached

Ile

post-40-1055329424.jpg

Yeah thats the Alloy, waz interested in TSW Fury but they are 5 stud!!!! :angry:

45 Sounds good

so looking for ???/45/R16 what recokn ??? bout 185 - 190?

With the Yaris, the width of the tyre causes the problems, and obviously the width increases with rim size.

You are fine up to a 195 width, even with a 195 you will find you get some slight scrubing wiht 4 people in the car when you go over big dips in the road.

Cheers,

Steve.

If you are buying original T-sport alloys..... They cost a lot. Toyota retailer offered them for 517€ each. Cheap isn't it :) You'll get the whole series for price of one like in TSW.

You can go up to 205 and even 215. I have 205/40R17 (d 595mm) et 38/7" width in my ts yaris and there's no scrubbing at all.

If you like 195 in that case I recommend 195/45R16 (diameter 584mm) the diameter is only 3 mm smaller compared to original 185/55R15(d 584 mm) with 195/40R16 (d 562 mm) the diameter drops 12 mm.

To be honest go right away to 17" :)

I'm not sure are the bodies of T-spirit and T-sport equal. Someone else could know?

Ile

Its the rear falloff of the arch that gets the yaris lower models, its slightly wider on the Tsport i think.

Ile is your Tsport lowered with those wheels as we are having problems with 205 tyre on the Tsport once it is lowered.

Cheers,

Steve.

HI!

I also have 205/40/17 rubbers and the wheels are 17x7" ET40. it have been lowered 40mm. now I have tested srubbing with people in my car and if there's more than 1 passengers they'll scrubb almost every bump! so arches need some modding! Three in the backseat and there' s no way to drive an inch!

- Pete -

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links