Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mobile Phones

cfc1

Is anyone on the 3 (three) network.. if so, how good is it?

Just been contacted by them reguarding taking out a contract, but i'm unsure of the network coverage, any problems?

i'd steer clear of them, everyone i know whos had them have had nothing good to say

They wont leave me alone at the mo - I've had three calls from them (lol!) asking me to switch and each time I've told them where to go.

I've heard bad things about 3 and I'd rather stay with O2! :rolleyes:

I'm currently on Vodafone and i am very happy with the coverage, but the price plan of the 3 is very good. Its just the coverage that concerns me.. will probly stay with vodafone myself, but am thinking of getting the 3 for the wife (she is on PAYG at the mo)

Was a bit of a con at 1st..the wife was told.. "this is a call reguarding your free upgrade to your current contract" is how it started.. to cut a long story short, more emphasis was put on the FREE UPGRADE to your CURRENT CONTRACT, than was put on the fact that it was a NEW contract with a DIFFERENT company, we didn't realize it was on 3 network untill the handset arrived. Going to cost us £20 to cancel it.

Anyway.. thinking of just keeping it, but are concerned about the coverage. Anymore opinions?

i think Vodafone and O2 have the best coverage i was with T-mobile but then switched to Orange as i get better coverage where i live as for 3 ive heard bad things about their coverage not being great.

I had them phone me up a few months back! I didnt want the phone but he kept telling me id be the "coolest kid in school" :angry: <_< hmpf Be alright if i was at school!

Thye dont have very good coverage! Someone i know with one looks a bit of a pratt when she answers the phone because she keeps having to move all the time!

Thanks for the input fellow TOCers....

I have just went up to Vodafone shop and renewed my contract with them, so 3 can keep their nokia 6680, i got the new Samsung SGH-Z500V looks a cracking handset, and i know the coverage is good, so what if 3 were giving me a better package, it's useless if the coverage is pathetic.

Once again.. thanks guys n gals :thumbsup:

I want a Nokia 8800... I want it on orange contract.. they don't do it yet...

bugger :(

I've heard 3 are improving but not quite there yet.

I'm sticking to orange for the moment till i get the M2000 PDA.

J

I've just got a common Nokia 6230 and I change from O2 to BT Mobile (they piggyback Vodafone's network) on Thursday... We'll see how smooth the changeover is ;)

O2's customer service was the sticking point for my Dad's company - it was so difficult to actually talk to anyone :angry: They've sorted that now, but its too little, too late!

Orange actually has a reputation for really good coverage in rural Scotland.

:thumbsup:

Alan

"3" are that good :censor: Last year want back to Orange, phoned "3" from my new phone and let then lisen to me drive over their phone :ffs:

Had it for 7 months used it for 2

Well I've just ordered a Samsung D500 on O2 - its coming in a few days - cant wait!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I got a D500 as an upgrade a few months back on Vodafone and it's luvverly! :thumbsup:

The fact it only cost me £12 didn't hurt either. :yes:

Well I've just ordered a Samsung D500 on O2 - its coming in a few days - cant wait!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I got a D500 as an upgrade a few months back on Vodafone and it's luvverly! :thumbsup:

The fact it only cost me £12 didn't hurt either. :yes:

lol mines £18.... well free with O2 and I added an in-car charger for £18! :lol:

Guest rev3turbo

I'm on 3 n have been for just over 3 years now, admittidly at first it was a nightmare, (thank the peeps upstairs for o2 back up network when 3g failed!) but the last year or so has been really good been very impressed,,

Infact had more coverage around where i live than a lot of friends on Orange, o2 etc.

Can't fault it atm 750 X network anytime mins + 150 txt all for £20p/m - Bargain

Same deal they offered me.. quite good really. But i also asked around my area.. seemingly this area aint too good for 3. So.. its getting sent back.

Em.. can't you get the Samsung Z500V?.. only just came out on friday.. can't even google for a picture of on the net yet.. only get the Z500.

Edit found it...

52190486_9c76f2566d.jpg

gallery_16130_91_1120510156.jpg

My phone is black though :lol: silver on the inside of the flip top.

Same deal they offered me.. quite good really. But i also asked around my area.. seemingly this area aint too good for 3. So.. its getting sent back.

Em.. can't you get the Samsung Z500V?.. only just came out on friday.. can't even google for a picture of on the net yet.. only get the Z500.

I dunno - havent seen it! :D