Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prices Etc Gen5 Gt4 1990

Evilsean

finally got the car on a ramp.....never good...

front n/s shock leaking ....prob replace both to be safe ...eternal question ...how much, where from?

offside front cv boot...gubbed ...much?

tiny spots of corrosion here and there starting to show... underseal over it or jenolite /prime /coat?

white wheels ...gah .... dust covers anyone?

on the good news front ...."drivers" in Glasgow are doing a boost guage for £10 cheaper than Halfords so far and its psi as requested

also my temporary jubilee clip fix to exhaust has removed the rattle which means its the baffle spring not strong enough...thats coming out...possible new back box as this ones a bit huge and i like the look of the twins

tracking is spot on as is toe and camber woo hoo!!!

only oily bit is top of the turbo ....seing about that next week when i get the guage on

hmmm... you know for a 15 year old car this is in remarkably good nick :thumbsup:

cv's and shocks will kill ya price wise I bet :yes:

fensport for shocks £ 57-50

cv boot , no more than £ 20 , if the cv joint is goosed then thats a different matter

Don`t sound too bad does it?. :thumbsup: The oil on top of the turbo is probably leaky pipe to the I/C Mine did that till i realised i`d not clamped it up. :ph34r:

cv boot , no more than £ 20 , if the cv joint is goosed then thats a different matter

That's the purchasing bit - now the fitting................ :eek:

That's the purchasing bit - now the fitting................ :eek:

DIY.... It`s the only way. :thumbsup:

too right DIY it. any garage can do a shocker change and a boot gaitor for less than £100

:thumbsup: Cool just found out I got a leaky shocker on the front....this has answered my question I was gonna post up....double bonus !!!! :lol:

dont have garage facilities to DIY right now :crybaby:

so far ...national ...£80 a side fitted for the shocks....guarantee...peace of mind ....tempting

other places as dear as £80 a side for supply only

other prices for info will follow as i get em

and its a 1990 import so the shocks are allegedly a bit different ( could be billhooks )