Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo Body Kit

Nathan_r66

I'm looking for a paseo body kit at a decent price, just to smarten my car up a bit, if ne1 has one up for sale then let me know. preferably in blue, but im not bothered if its not.

Cheers.

Nath

only nice lookin' ones are the toyota dealer option one but that'd probably be expensive, the booster tuning one is decent, as is the mayr tuning one, and the majority of the onderground tuning kit looks nice..the rest (nippon power, onderground front spoiler...) are uglyish

it depends what your lookin for mate. if you want a subtle kit then then official toyota one is ok or the booster tuning one but if you want proper fast and furious style then go for the onderground styling one or nippon tuning. i've just ordered the nippon tuning front bumper and skirts so i'll show you how it looks when i get it on

someone on here already had it...had his car up for sale not long ago. dang, who was it? i think richie or someone like that

Youre damn right riko, it is me who has got the nippon front bumper, if you ask me the front bumper is great looking, but dont get the rest of the kit, its ugly, If youre after a whole bodykit, try the nippon front bumper (£250ish) get some celica veilside side skirts (about £150 from ebay), and the toyota rear bumper add on, will look the nuts!

Alternatively, sell your car and buy my paseo with loads of mods already done ;)

Richard

haha, way to sell a car :thumbsup: yeah, the front bumper looks a lot better than the rest of the kit...especially better than the rear, thats hideous.

I reckon they all ruin the Paseos looks except the Toyota one, sorry but they look a wee bit chav to me :lol:

agreed, 'cept i dont like the rear bumper of the toyota one. meh, ive never been too much of a fan of bodykits, but props to the people that have

how good are you with fibre glass?

Ive got a celica vvti veilside bodykit that would look the nuts on a paseo, i was gonna do it myself but i have too many projects on, let me know if your interested.

actually, there's a onderground kitted paseo on autotrader now...id ask for the rear bumper, but no-one ever parts out their cars these days...trade cars with him! :lol:

tis bolted on, when i got a salvaged bootlid from an st they just drilled holes in the new bootlid, and bolted it up, im unsure about the 3rd light wiring though, not sure if you have it

Don't forget X-Racing for Paseo kits!

£700 for a full kit and there are a choice of 2 gen 2 kits the millenium or the xxx. The one fitted to mine is the xxx kit.

Don't forget X-Racing for Paseo kits!

£700 for a full kit and there are a choice of 2 gen 2 kits the millenium or the xxx. The one fitted to mine is the xxx kit.

I looked at X-Racing for a bodykit for my paseo but I couldn't find the xxx one, the same as yours they only have the millenium. I think that the millenium bodykit doesn't look that nice. My paseo is 1996 and I would like to have a decent bodykit for it...could u help me? cause I really like the way you have done up your car. :help:

Cheers mate i appreciate it!! Yeah im sure i can help ya! lol :thumbsup:

The site only has the millenium kit on it as the xxx kit is fairly new and as far as i'm aware im the only one in the uk with one fitted! :drool::drool::drool:

Best thing to do if you want to get a kit like mine is email x-racing and see if they're still doing it and take it from there and get it sent and fitted! I advise you to get is professionally fitted as this kit can be a bit tricky! :thumbsup: :!Removed!: :thumbsup:

I fitted the rear spoiler myself a couple of months ago (to my Seo not the MR2). Easy. Just make sure when you drill the holes they match up with the access holes on the inside of the bootlid. It will be a pain in the ***** to bolt on if you don't. When you wire up the 3rd brakelight, it just splices on to the wires that are already there. I think all of the wiring is standard and if the car did not have the spoiler, the wiring for it is there anyway. Also don't forget when drilling the boot lid, use something with a point to put a little dent to stop the drill spinning accross the boot! Rustproof. Stating the obvious I know, but I was so pleased to get the spoiler on I forgot and had to take it off again to do it. I paid £75 for a spoiler from a Toyota dealer by me and sprayed it myself.

I've an onderground design front bumper and side skirts up 4 grabs

I'm in ireland though, but if you've any suggestions for shipping it over or you want to arrange pickup you can have it at a very good price

email me for pics etc

cathal@eisystems.ie

• 2 weeks later...

it's not really a bodykit question but.. what are those rear lights that are the 3 circles with the colour coded surround? Starlet GT or something?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking for a paseo body kit at a decent price, just to smarten my car up a bit,  if ne1 has one up for sale then let me know. preferably in blue, but im not bothered if its not.

Cheers.

Nath

I've got a front onderground design bumper

and a set of onderground design sideskirts

I'm in Ireland but i'll try find out about the

price for shipping if your interested

It's for a gen II 96-99