Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What We Did This Weekend

GIDDLEPIN

Can't really say that I've ever been into sailing ships but Anne and I were invited to stay the weekend with a couple we met while on holiday in the Maldives this year and fortunately for us it was at the same time that IFOS (International Festival Of the Sea) was on in Portsmouth.

As most of you know on here I don't drink much :rolleyes: and the couple in question (who shall remain nameless (Yes you Chrystianne and Bill :P ) forced me to consume copious amounts of alcohol, eat embarrassingly huge quantities of food and basically take my mind off my present situation.

Anyway, top and bottom of it is, Bill (who I’m not mentioning) also has a boat, he press-ganged Anne and me on board (proper pirate now Earpl) then took us on a trip round the tall ships then across to the Isle of Wight for more alkyhol and food.

All I can say is what a fantastic weekend it was and here’s some pictures for you to see ENJOY

(Nice to meet Kieth and Wendy while there as well)

ifos38.jpg

All together now.................

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, a life on the ocean wave................... :thumbsup:

All together now.................

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, a life on the ocean wave................... :thumbsup:

10_1_10.gif Hah Harrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Some cracking photo's Les, looks like you all had a good time :thumbsup:

But...

ifos8.jpg

ifos23.jpg

What a POSER! :lol: :P

Someone had to say it :lol:

Anyway, top and bottom of it is, Bill (who I’m not mentioning) also has a boat, he press-ganged Anne and me on board (proper pirate now Earpl) then took us on a trip round the tall ships then across to the Isle of Wight for more alkyhol and food.

I had to take a double-look at press-ganged, especially as it seemed to be happening to both of you! :lol::lol:

ifos38.jpg

Les had drank so much alcohol he was now on the invisible bottled beer! ARRGG MATEY :arrgg-matey: ! :lol::lol:

What a POSER! :lol: :P

Someone had to say it :lol:

The sunglasses were hiding my bloodshot eyes from the night before B) but things improved after that with a few more---------refreshments ;)

Les had drank so much alcohol he was now on the invisible bottled beer! ARRGG MATEY  :arrgg-matey: !  :lol:  :lol:

Iwasn't drinking beer! :angry:

It was a glass of wine :P :lol:

great pics les looks like you had a good weekend.

i saw abit of that on our news, i would have liked to have seen all the war ships that were around to.

i do like the tall ships there are a number of them based in charlestown,

that you can pay to go on and have a look around.

Hey Les -whe you first came down we agreed it was reliving the Maldives but without the weather :( Still - there could be a canal trip in the offing sometime when Anne gets holidays sorted.... as Super Mariner Bill et moi will take you on a cruise not to be forgotten.......ha ha leave les voitures at the riverside and chill out travelling at 3mph!!

Great to see you and Anne at the weekend, we'll bring your meat draw winnings from the Wheatsheaf Asylum Public House with us next month when we see you........get some of that Yorkshire Fayre and drink !!!

Cool weekend. :P

:arrgg-matey: Fantastic

It's great wen u get a break in the weather - mucho funo

My matey sometimes takes me sailing up in Jockland so is always cold and choppy. I love the sailing bit (lots of hoist the main sale and tacking stuff) but always feel sick, especially when boat stops

I dont drink so they (my so called palls) spent ages trying to convince me that is wot I needed to settle down at night so I tried a few beers and guess wot

They were totally wrong and I felt twice as bad, I am not sure I will ever get to sleep on a boat again, wot an experience!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links