Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

*sold!1994 Rev 3 Mr2 T-bar Turbo In Caribbean Blue

Fizz

Yup i'll 2nd that -

this car is the right colour - Low Mileage - Full TOYOTA History and in EXTREMELY good condition - Any1 serious about buying WILL BUY...

Hell i feel like buying it back myself now :D 

Rash.

ill 3rd that!, this is one lush looking motor, much so that when i pulled away in the suup from seeing rash i nearly broke my neck trying to get a glimpse as i drove past this minta, luvely car m8.

p.s. no news on the teg yet :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• ricomr2

• Firthy

• shaf2000

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup i'll 2nd that -

this car is the right colour - Low Mileage - Full TOYOTA History and in EXTREMELY good condition - Any1 serious about buying WILL BUY...

Hell i feel like buying it back myself now :D 

Rash.

ill 3rd that!, this is one lush looking motor, much so that when i pulled away in the suup from seeing rash i nearly broke my neck trying to get a glimpse as i drove past this minta, luvely car m8.

p.s. no news on the teg yet :P

and that was when ti was filthy.. lol

Bring me some good news laddo... Ive go the monies burning a hole in my pocket.. and i dont like the bus and train to work!.. I promise i will look after it like the tubby.. :P

Whats this, i go away for a couple of weeks and you sell her :crybaby:

Gutted mate, well cant wait to see what you get next :thumbsup:

And unless you get another tubby you wont be leaving me for dust as quickly :lol:

He wants an Integra Type-R Firthy so you'll need a new car basically! :P

Still can't believe you sold it Fizz! :(

Yeah hes told me about the integra before, and it sounds like a nice car the one hes on about :thumbsup:

With regards to me getting a new car, il just block him off on the single lane roads :lol:

Yeah hes told me about the integra before, and it sounds like a nice car the one hes on about :thumbsup:

With regards to me getting a new car, il just block him off on the single lane roads :lol:

Well im sure you will feel satisfied that the only way you can keep me behind is to block me in.. :lol: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links