Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Here...... Straight From Holland

JPMR2

Hi everyone!

I would like to intorduce myself and our car.

My name is JP and we have a MKII MR2 with lots of mods :D We use the car only for shows and meetings.

Specs:

Factory options

ABS, Airbag, Leather upholstery, Rear spoiler, double DIN radio cd-player (Rev 5 model) tweeters, and subwoofer behind the seats. Original T-bar blinds.

Engine

Perfect Power SMT6 piggy back, Apexi Super AFC2 airflow computer, Apexi RSM (Ref. Speed monitor) Fujitsubo stainless exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo 62mm stainless down pipe, Skytune Stainless double muffler with 2x 115 mm tips (de. cat) TRD sparkplug leads. Custom build intake system met stainless air filter, adjustable fuel pressure, Denso Irridium sparkplugs, Cuso ultra light flywheel (4,5Kg.) NX Stage I nitrous system with 50hp shot, voltage stabilizer system, 4 stage brake booster.

Undercarriage & brakes

Goodride steelflex brake hoses, Eibach pro springs (25mm lowering) at the rear axle, Intrax springs (40mm lowering) at the front axle. Bilstein shocks. JAI Big brake front kit, 330mm 2 pcs. Brake disks with 6 pod callipers, race spec brake pads.

Optical

17" alloy wheels with Toyo Proxes TS1 205/40/17 at the front axle, Toyo Proxes TS1 235/40/17 at the rear axle. Gas filled lifters at the front hood, gas filled lifters at the engine lid carbon look turbo engine lid, Postert rear spoiler, Postert roof spoiler, TRD high pressure radiator cap, TRD oil cap, JAI Lambo doors, Border style front bumper with custom made lighting kit, Kaminari skirts, Veilside rear bumper, JAI real carbon fibre vented front hood in Border style, Evo-F engine bay vents, design mirrors with blue LED’s.

ICE

Original Toyota installation from a Rev5 SW20.

Miscellaneous

AutoMeter pyrometer (exhaust temperature), AutoMeter fuel pressure gauge, AutoMeter Air/Fuel gauge, VDO oil pressure gauge, VDO oil temperature gauge. Super pace car strobes in bumper lights and fog lights, crystal clear bumper lights, crystal clear fender lights with chrome bulbs, Sparco 4-punts seat belt, Honda S2000 start button, Ferrari style shifter. Stainless mesh between the rear lights, stainless mesh in front bumper, stainless mesh in side ducts, TRD decals, Sparco Milano III Prestige seats in black leather, light gray leather at the dashboard, AutoMeter nitrous pressure gauge, Blue neons behind the seats, interior lighting made with blue super LED’s, Million colour under car LED kit with remote control, , Momo Trek R steering wheel, JAI aluminium bezel, JAI white dials.

And some pics:

The dash:

dash1.jpg

The engine lid:

klaar_motorkap1.jpg

The hood:

carbon_hood_detail1.jpg

The engine bay:

ontluchting1.jpg

The car:

rechts_open.jpg

I like good seats :) :

stoel.jpg

I’ am also a member of the board of the MR2 Club Nederland, moderator at the Dutch forum and member of the technical commission of the MR2 Club Nederland.

So MR2 is a big part of my life :D

I’ am happily married to Hendriek. We have two Labradors which are our “children”

Now you know almost everything about me.

I’ am looking forward in having a great time over here!

JPMR2

Welcome bud. Tidy motor.

:thumbsup:

a cover for the lid??... eh??.... does it stay on the car all the time?...

more info please!

a cover for the lid??... eh??.... does it stay on the car all the time?...

more info please!

It sticks on :thumbsup:

Look it up on here

Lookie

Don't want SOMEONE grassing on me for posting J.P.'s stuff ;)

it's in foreign!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Could you not stick it to a bonnet also??

To me you are Foreign :P

And no I think it's cut out to fit the Tubby lid :yes:

It's a very high quality foil which comes in a max. dimension of 150*300 cm. So you can do an engine lid or what ever you like in one piece.

The foil is UV and petrol proof and can be heated. I have it on my car for over one year now and now problems at all.

JPMR2

do you reckon you could get some big enough to cover the bonnet? and what are those vents beside engine lid, they look very cool!

lots of mods on the car that ive never even seen before

never mind, found some and seen the cost, better off buyin a real bonnet

Looking very nice there :thumbsup:

Are you going to be able to make accross the pod for JAE? (Europe's largest Japanese car show - see threads in the National Events section).

We had a number of Dutch, Belgian and German guys come over last year - was really good B)

I don't think we will be able to do so this year. We have a lot of meetings to go to as the car only came out of the paintshop 6 weeks ago :)

Next weekend we will be in Germany for a big MR2 meeting. In August we have every weekend a meeting to go to....

I hope we will be able to come over next year.

JPMR2

I don't think we will be able to do so this year. We have a lot of meetings to go to as the car only came out of the paintshop 6 weeks ago  :) 

Next weekend we will be in Germany for a big MR2 meeting. In August we have every weekend a meeting to go to....

I hope we will be able to come over next year.

JPMR2

Have we got a good meet over your end in the first weeks in September??

FEEL THE NEED TO DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!! :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

September 18th there is a very nice meeting near Utrecht. This is a one day meeting.

September 23 - 24th we have Full Speed in Zwolle.

Thas all what's going on in September.

But if you feel to come over and use the RIGHT side of the road :rolleyes: You and Christene are always welcome.

JPMR2

outside isnt my cup of tea, nice interior tho

Yeah ditto, im not loving the colour, and ive never been a lover of huge decals.

the car looks great on the inside ;)

I’am glad we all have a different taste, otherwise we all would be driving a Turqoise MKII :D :D

JPMR2