Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calling All Welsh Peeps Going To Jae!

mad welshman

anyone fancy convoying upto jae this year??????

baz :thumbsup:

You on another stand Baz?

i`ll be landing in holhead and meeting the northern convoy at Blyth if thats any good

anyone fancy convoying upto jae this year??????

baz :thumbsup:

Doesn't look good for me at the moment Baz. Was intending to go up Friday but the Rolla won't be going in to sort the problems til 16th July and it'll probably take more than a week for the parts to arrive and be fitted - rings, shells and replacement charger ( i've got this thanks to Knowlson - cheers mate). And I won't have any money left after that to go anyway :crybaby:

if any of you were going M4 .. maybe hook up with us Reading peeps near Oxford ..

We would convoy, but Nick wants to go the country route so he doesnt knaker the car on the way up :(

You can always join us for the slow drive up :D

We would convoy, but Nick wants to go the country route so he doesnt knaker the car on the way up :(

You can always join us for the slow drive up :D

slow drive????????? never!!!!!!!

not sure what to do yet. might be on the mkiv stand, even if i am i will grace u all will my company for the barby and beers.

hoping to stay up all weekend.

baz

not sure what to do yet. might be on the mkiv stand, even if i am i will grace u all will my company for the barby and beers.

hoping to stay up all weekend.

baz

Dont be boring Baz, you know TOCs stand will be the best ;) :thumbsup::yes:

Ryan & me are planning a convoy on the Friday, along the M4 stopping at Leigh Delamare services then Membury & up the A34. not sure on what time yet.

I would have asid yes but looks liek I'll be at Ian's in Chippenham no Thursday...

As RR says, pop along the M4 and meet at the services then on up to the reading peeps :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership