Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Mr2

shaf2000

well it arrived on monday but i've been on a training course for the past few days.

rev3 gts t-bar turbo

apexi exhaust

sard bov

hks filter

sard front bumper

17inch volk te37 alloys

coilovers

errrr thats about it really :(

the engine runs as sweet as a nut, has just had a cambelt and water pump change.

only issues are it needs a very good clean and the front bumper took a bit of a whack on it's way here, easily sorted tho :)

going to do a couple of mods to it, tidy it up, get it registered and then sell it :D

rev3a.jpg

rev3b.jpg

rev3c.jpg

had to make sure the TRD was away at powerhouse having a few mods done to it, or else it might have got jealous of the younger, slimmer model :lol:

lovin the younger model mate, she looks filthy!!! :lol:

Hello mate

Well that looks like a great buy there mate.

Question mate the apexi exhaust how does it sound like mate? Going back to are conversion on sunday that twin exit exhaust dont sound that loud compared to single exit so how would you rate this exhaust mate?

Cheers jerry!!

lol, yep she is well filthy :(

jerry as i said on sunday twin exits arent loud and it's the same with this one, it sounds pretty much like a stock one.... just looks slightly nicer :)

another white mr2...when will you learn yellow is the best lol looking nice mate about as clean as mine is

Sweet motor mate. Loving the looks of them wheels. Clean ones would be better. :D

As for yellow on a MR2??? Not so much work if you wanted to do a Ferrari conversion. :lol::lol:

lol, yep she is well filthy :(

jerry as i said on sunday twin exits arent loud and it's the same with this one, it sounds pretty much like a stock one.... just looks slightly nicer :)

Oh thats a shame as i thought that the apexi exhaust might have had a bit more grunt :(

jerry!!

maybe if it was a single exit apexi n1 or gt spec, the loudest twin exit is the phoenix power and even that aint loud. i guess if you want twin exit loud, it will have to be a custom one :)

Nice buy mate! :drool:

If you want a loud single exit get the Buddy Club exhaust Jim has got, crazy wild! :thumbsup:

Jim got the exhaust from Shaf so i'm sure he know's how loud it is! :D

Looking very nice there :thumbsup:

I prefer it to your TRD (although I love the TRD kit). Those of you who remember my Rev3 (Won a trophy on TOC at JAE in 2003) will know why I prefer this white one ;)

White cars rule B)

maybe if it was a single exit apexi n1 or gt spec, the loudest twin exit is the phoenix power and even that aint loud. i guess if you want twin exit loud, it will have to be a custom one :)

Well at the end of the day i really dont want the exhaust to be really loud. Just a nice burble sound on idle and a nice growl when going through the gears ;)

jerry!!

My N/A was throaty, had that custom made though at a cost of £550, jaxx will tell ya that was loud :P

I think to get a good growl you have to have a custom box.

Iv gone for a blitz nur spec for my tubby, are they loud or just grunty/meatyish. ?

moffmo, this is my third..... second in the space of 6 months :P

gaz - the nur spec is just loud especially when you open it up :D

Very nice mate. Love the wheels...

...but then, I'm loving th TRD even more. New wheels on it Shaf???

trdnew3.jpg

Beautiful. I want it.

I'd say the buddy club is louder than the nur spec, i've heard both....

jesus - yep new rims.... and a few more bits that i have yet to disclose ;)

I'd say the buddy club is louder than the nur spec, i've heard both....

Defo Rico, almost twice as loud I'd say! Nur Spec still sounds mighty fine though especially when you boot it! :D :thumbsup: