Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free Yaris Vitz

jrampton

THE OTHER ONE?! there is more then one?! wat kinda crazy people are out there! ... link please DA :P

THE OTHER ONE?! there is more then one?! wat kinda crazy people are out there! ... link please DA :P

lol it was agessss ago!

come on! someone make it and post a piccy, you'll be a modern day hero!

i would, but i'm at work and i think that would be takin the ubik slightly!

i give it go as bored as exams over but there no instructions so bare with me! :P YES SAD I NO!

SAD?!... oh no... "Modern day hero" :yes:

Yes i, a man of my word, have completed the model vitz! I made some adjustments like the wheels (amazing what you can do with some imagination, white tack and cocktail sticks!) and chassis as both were poo! also the observant of you will notice ther are no wing mirrors as these were a :censor: take! it isnt a very good attempt but it is one! it was very fiddily and i made it out of poor quality paper so it wasnt very easy nor is it very strong! some things that were annoying about the model were lack of instructions and the fact the RS Badge was printed on a tab not the grill and that the wing mirror plates and window wipers werent printed on already so you had to stick them over the top pointlessly :P

I managed to avoid insanity with the help of Pink Panther biscuit thingys (yummy!) and listenin to "the killing moon" (the cool song off donny darko!)

Here is my attempt:

Model Vitz 1.5L RS from different views as a video (press pause to stop on a specific image)

Sorry its a video its because i recorded it on my webcam and it wouldnt take normal photos!!!! Its just a video of a few photos put in order. Just pause to view one! Hope it works! - You have to let the video load first before the video gives all the different views!

YES I WAS BORED AND NO IM NOT A FREAK! THIS WAS A ONE OFF! WAS jrampton's FAULT FOR POSTING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! :P :P :P

Woody

PS Hehe 123 posts :D ... im not mad :unsure:

how come all the good things happen after 6 when i`ve left for home :( :( , o well it will pass the morning for me, o.k lads anyone got some glue.

Cheers everyone! lol i got it printed on some hard card aswell as was at first thinking the paper one would just be a test run! but now i built it not sure i can be bothered to build the stronger one for a long time! :P Well DA it proper stripped out inside! runs on gusts of wind too so awfully environmentally friendly! its biodegradable and special environmental inks were used :D It will do until i can afford a proper yaris! :P I cant find the turbo though :( O and its a 5 door :D :D :D :D

Hehehe looks cool :thumbsup: and Woody.. I didnt realise you were from Aylesbury :P I grew up near there went to school there lol...

Sorry being random again :P

Thats cool! What school you go to? i went to broughton junior and middle and now at aylesbury grammar! and yeah the model aint that cool but it was just a laugh :P

Hey this is a different model though as this one more detailed and fiddly! but yeh i kinda see what your saying about the same posts but new stuff does come out of them sometimes! The major problem is new members dont use the search function or are just too lazy! But i was new not so long ago so i got time for them! :D

Thats cool! What school you go to? i went to broughton junior and middle and now at aylesbury grammar! and yeah the model aint that cool but it was just a laugh :P

I went to St Louis Primary and then I was shipped off to Aylesbury High... :P been a while tho... am 23 now, finished uni n everything :P