Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1g-gte To Sweden?

cheetah1

Does anybode have a clue where I can find someone who wants to send me a used 1g-gte over here to sweden? (I'd like the tranny too...) :help:

Now a question: I read somewhere that there is a 6 spd box for the 1g-gte?? Is that right?? :drool:

You don't see many 1G's in Europe....

I remember a time when you could could the amount of 1G cars in the uk on both hands... I know three of those cars now have had critical bottom end failures!!!!

I do have A spare 1G head, anda spare (in need ofa rebuild) bottom end going spare, but if you are looking at building a transplant you would need more...

May I ask why you chose that engine??? There are far better ones out there!!!! (Says he who just had a load of headwork done by a engine mechanic at renault F1 ;))

Its 6 cylinders in a compact format... Whats your suggestion then? I want something around 200 horsepower with torbo an six cylinders..

I thought the 1g was a good engine??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links