Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rev-3 Mr2 Turbo Coupe - Black

Rash@R.A.Motors

Mint Example of a REV-3 MR2 2.0 GTS Turbo Coupe

SOLD

Rash.

you fool!!.. you never told me it was a tubby last night!. :P

I'll check it out tonight bro.. be at yours about 6:30.. just four a quick glance. :)

Yo Fizz - you never asked if it was a tubby or not - anyway i didnt wanna say as you may get offended when i say its quicker than yours :D :P

Weathers a bit crappy so i'll get the pics up tomorrow :thumbsup:

Rash.

Yo Fizz - you never asked if it was a tubby or not - anyway i didnt wanna say as you may get offended when i say its quicker than yours :D  :P

Weathers a bit crappy so i'll get the pics up tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Rash.

I think i should be the judge of that bro.. I want a test drive.. :P

Yo Shaf - Edited especially for you... :D

Fizz - Ya know i'm just kidding - however come and take it for a run see what you think (after u help me clean it of course :D )

Rash

Weathers still a bit off so pics will be delayed - sorry...

SOLD

If an agreement is made on the sale of my car i may be interested in this bud as a stop gap till i need to get a mroe economical one.. :bookworm:

hmm...

Fizz have my N/A as a stop gap then I can buy this one as a "stop gap" til i find a similarly spec'd & priced t-bar :P

-Z

She is nice.... *passes details onto a mate at work... who seems most interested

SOLD

Rash. :thumbsup:

SOLD

Heya mate, I see that you post on here quite a few cars for sale, I am really looking for a mr2 turbo and I am very interested in this one, do you still have it?

I am just in the process of selling my car and I am very interested in this one you have now and I am trying to sell my car asap, I would just like to know how often you get cars like this?

Thanks very much

Dan

( would of pm'ed but not enough posts it seems )

Hi mate,

and welcome :thumbsup: , I get them in now and so you could say quite often - This is still for sale at the minute but i have a few people very interested in it.

However i dont think i'll be getting one as quite as good as this for the price I am offering it for....

Rash.

Hi mate,

and welcome  :thumbsup: , I get them in now and so you could say quite often - This is still for sale at the minute but i have a few people very interested in it.

However i dont think i'll be getting one as quite as good as this for the price I am offering it for....

Rash.

Thankyou very much for the reply, in an ideal world I'd be getting rid of mine and making you an offer but sadly the selling of my car is being a pain. Thanks for the info though and I will post again or ring you on the number in your sig if I am able to make a solid offer.

Thanks for the info.

Dan