• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Moffmo

• Tegan

• sotal

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! :D

Just sitting here in the office, all the internet when down - we were sitting around a speakerphone - one of the chaps phoned his wife and she had the telephone next to the TV!!!

Good one for London - bad one for London residents.....got a feeling my Council Tax is going up soon!! :(

I was sure that we wouldn't get it and we were just being optimistic.

Should bring a bit of money to the country :thumbsup:

Yay!!  :D

Just sitting here in the office, all the internet when down - we were sitting around a speakerphone - one of the chaps phoned his wife and she had the telephone next to the TV!!!

Good one for London - bad one for London residents.....got a feeling my Council Tax is going up soon!!  :(

yeah most internet sites went down here too :wacko: The UK Must have overload the Internet checking to see who won :unsure:

Me and my mate were watchin, part of us wanted us not to get it just to see everyone in Trafalgar Square go "...aghhh bugger..." and just walk off...

Would have been hilarious! :lol:

Great we won :D

...but I bet it rains, trains wont run, olympic village will get broken into... :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

Me and my mate were watchin, part of us wanted us not to get it just to see everyone in Trafalgar Square go "...aghhh bugger..." and just walk off...

Would have been hilarious! :lol:

I bet the cameras would have zoomed in on a middle aged woman who would start crying :lol::lol:

Hmm, anyone got French TV News so we can watch their reactions :lol::lol:

Well done London :) ......Arrrr the poor old French :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :D

Well done London :) ......Arrrr the poor old French :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people! :lol: :lol:

NOT!!!

wooo

i went on cnn website cos bbc went down.

i live about 20mins from wembley so cant wait for this event, bout time we got something like this, we need it for our economy and reputation. dont f**k this up livingstone

woo, only 7 years to go!!

Am i the only person who doesnt care? :lol:

Pain in the butt if you ask me :arrgg-matey:

hands on hips . . sucking air in through teeth . .

''you want an Olympic village ya say . . well gonna cost ya .. all this clay soil ya see . . plus 7 years is gonna be tight . . . well look I ain't promising nufink but I'll get the boys to take a look, alright ? . . . . now hows about a nice cuppa''

hmmmm its great that we won, but tbh it doesnt bother me if we won or not! :huh:

it just means that the news will be full of it and the tv programmes will all be messed up coz i bet there is extra coverage :angry:

hands on hips . . sucking air in through teeth . .

''you want an Olympic village ya say . . well gonna cost ya .. all this clay soil ya see . . plus 7 years is gonna be tight . . .  well look I ain't promising nufink but I'll get the boys to take a look, alright ? . . . . now hows about a nice cuppa''

Don't forget when the new government gets elected it will be "Well we didn't really want the olympcs and it was the Labour government who left us with this over budget Melenium Dome-----Ooops!---Olympic village" :P

I think its fantastic that we won! :hokus-pokus:

Its about time! and so what if its all over the news for the next couple of weeks its about time us brits won something! Im proud to be british and anything that annoys the french even further is great! :ph34r::rolleyes:

We should support our country with this and i know ill be going! B)

Yes they will get behind with the building and everything will go over budget - that just gives everyone something else to moan about though :thumbsup:

Am i the only person who doesnt care?  :lol:

Pain in the butt if you ask me  :arrgg-matey:

I'm with Leeky! Who gives? :arrgg-matey:

All sounds very good.

Least now London has no excuse to sort out the public transport issues!

Thanks to IMOC, I realised I'll be 40 in 2012 :huh:

Thanks to IMOC, I realised I'll be 40 in 2012 :huh:

Well ill be 25 then, so maybe my opinion will have changed!

Tegan

We should support our country with this and i know ill be going! 

Dont get me wrong i support the country and all but im just not interested in sports like that! other than in a car nothing really intrests me!