Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kitt And Jap Innovation

Calisto

Most of you know that KITT was spending some time with Jap Innov to have her engine looking sweet, ready for JAE....... well for the past few days I have been tring to call them and no one has been answering :angry: I go into work today only to be told that they have been closed since Monday. :blink:

Well I go into a complete state of panick, fly down there in the Honda thinking that my car has been lost for ever and that I am going to have ro rip someones head off, when I get there low and behold alllllll is shut so I go into the place next door, and Jap Innov's mechanic is in there, well poor bloke, I dont think he knew what hit him, me screaming at him like a mad woman, where's my car, is she in one piece and I want her back right now, you get the picture. :rolleyes:

After he told me to chill and saying that KITT was ok and in one piece I calmed down and apologised :P he told me that both the owners had a falling out and that Jap Innov is not trading at the moment untill further notice. :(

Andy who owns the place came down himself to me and say sorry, and he will contact me in the future if they open up a new company, AND there not sure if they will be at JAE :crybaby:

The good news is I have KITT back safe and sound but alas with no sexy sparkling engine but at least she is back :thumbsup: :D

I think its time I put a GPS tracker on her. <_<

Thanks for listening :group-cuddles:

That's a bummer.

At least Kitt wasn't harmed.

What were you having done to the engine? Clean and tidy up?

yup thats about it more or less, But i have something in the pipeline so all is not lost :ph34r: plans eh they never work out B)

Awwwwww hun so sorry to hear this. Typical of todays businesses :censor:

Glad KITT is OK though :thumbsup:

Nice of them to hang onto your car and not tell you! :boxing:

Glad you've got her back but I'd have thought KITT would have made her own escape and come home! ;)

Ash,

That would have scared me too,like Al said nice of them to call you and let you know :angry:

You never have a dull moment with a car like KITT around do you :P

Ash,

That would have scared me too,like Al said nice of them to call you and let you know :angry:

You never have a dull moment with a car like KITT around do you :P

LOL tell me about it, I could do with a break from this madness (I create) oh I am off to see Rob on Friday :ph34r:

LOL tell me about it, I could do with a break from this madness (I create) oh I am off to see Rob  on Friday :ph34r:

Ash,

make sure you have put aside a few hours for Rob :yes:

you know he can talk for england :lol::lol:

kim x

LOL tell me about it, I could do with a break from this madness (I create) oh I am off to see Rob  on Friday :ph34r:

Ash,

make sure you have put aside a few hours for Rob :yes:

you know he can talk for england :lol::lol:

kim x

lol I am taking my Dad with me so add a few more hours on to the above...... lmao

Wow I would've been well worried too, must've been a bit of a big falling out that the owners had!!!

Glad all is okay :)

Blue

Thought you werent coming to JAE for a second there!

LOL Would never happen Jappy, even if I didnt have KITT I would have been their in the Micra and their stand is just a stones throw away from the Sera stand :thumbsup:

I told my boss that if no one could cover my shift on the JAE WEEKEND, that I would quit :unsure::blink: lol next thing I know is she is doing my shift whilst I am with you guys. :group-cuddles: Cool Boss :thumbsup: Well I did tell her during my interview that I had car shows to go to and she did say I would be able to attened them.

Thats just awful that traders can just close like that - I mean were they ever gonna tell you and you come and pick KITT up for JAE to be told then? I dont blame you for going spare hun cause I would've too if they had Kaori!

Must've been one hell of a fall out, but still at least KITT is back with you.

Do they owe you any money still??

You off to see Rob from Likwidart btw? I still havent called him - I must must must call him to sort out my decals for JAE!! :o :o Hope its not too late!

If you are just cleaning it, why not go at it with eome engine degreaser, soem rags and a toothbrush????

Then engines in my cars don't look like they do because I "bought clean ones" :thumbsup:

Even when it comes to polishing its not hard, perfect polishing kit, £40 ish. then just put some time in in and be prepared to get dirty!!!

I have a LOt of polishing to do before JAE.. like I say, I might have my black TT back!

Thats just awful that traders can just close like that - I mean were they ever gonna tell you and you come and pick KITT up for JAE to be told then? I dont blame you for going spare hun cause I would've too if they had Kaori!

Must've been one hell of a fall out, but still at least KITT is back with you.

Do they owe you any money still??

You off to see Rob from Likwidart btw? I still havent called him - I must must must call him to sort out my decals for JAE!!  :o  :o Hope its not too late!

No DA, No money was ever exchanged we had come to an arrangement, they were cool with things like that :lol::rolleyes:

I am glad you got the car without any trouble, just a shame you were not told earlier.

You must have been seriously stressed before getting KITT back.

Don't worry about the sparkle too much, you have a car for jae and that is the good bit.

:)

I am glad you got the car without any trouble, just a shame you were not told earlier.

You must have been seriously stressed before getting KITT back.

Don't worry about the sparkle too much, you have a car for jae and that is the good bit.

:)

Yes tis very true, at least I do have her for JAE :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links