Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jdm 'rs' Badge

BLiTZ

Last night i fitted my new Phase1 T-sport grill to my 99 S (piccies soon!)

but now i want to fit one of those little red RS badges, I know Dannyb999 fitted one, and i've PM'ed him, but does anyone else know where i can get one, and how much it would cost.

Ed

ive seen them on eBay from time to time

try the american eBay (eBay.com) site tho and search for vitz, probs have more luck there, whether or not they will post to the uk is another thing, but worth a try :thumbsup:

I've PM'd Envy to ask if they can supply one, just waiting for a reply.

Ed

I can't use eBay at school (its been blocked) and i don't have the internet at home yet, but how much is it on there for??

If some one could bid for me i could send them the money,

but i'm looking more for an actual company or person who could supply me.

No but i wanted a sporty grill and was not prepared to pay over a £100 for one when a T-sport grill costs £22, I aslo think that the rs Badge would give the car more of a jdm flavour

i understand the grill but how is wrongly badging JDM? i would of said thats more essex styley! :P Perhaps i dont understand JDM properly!

He means in the way that the RS is a JDM product and that it will make his 'seem' more JDM. If that makes sense.... :wacko:

Get lost, i am not a chav!! if i was i'd have bought a corsa

The whole idea of JDM is to fit parts to your car that were only available in Japan, I like the RS Badge, i know of other members that fitted them to T-sports with no complaints. i agree that wrongly badging is pants, but the rs Badge is hardly like plastering Type-R stickers all over a base model civic

if you have nothing helpful to say i'd suggest that you stop hijacking my thread

He means in the way that the RS is a JDM product and that it will make his 'seem' more JDM. If that makes sense.... !

/\ Exactly

Surely it is stil debadging in exactly the same ways as putting type R badges but each to their own! Sorry i didnt properly understand! My fault! Stil i think there are other ways you could make it look more JDM effectively! It is a nice Badge though :D I just dont understand this fake badging sorry. :)

Back to your thread, can you not buy them from toyota if you had the part number? like order it? i dunno where to find the part number but someone may come help soon :D

I did think about that, i might ask chris, who sorted me out with the grill in the first place

but the rs badge is hardly like plastering Type-R stickers all over a base model civic

Sorry, I'd say it was EXACTLY the same! :yes:

I'd say fact!

1 litre Yaris S badged up to look like an RS (top of the range)

1.6 Civic SE badged up to look like a Type-R (top of the range)

I'd say thats exactly the same, making a lowly model look like a top of the range model but obviously lacking in power and gadgetry inside! :thumbsup:

At the moment the i've got the T-sport grill on my car, all it looks like is black mesh grill, barely recognisable from the standard black S grill. the RS Badge, would make it look like an after market item

I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE AN RS REPLICA I SIMPLY WANT THE GRILL AS AN ALTERNATIVE SPORTY ITEM, THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A JDM PART

Fitting a t-sport grill is no different to fitting any aftermarket grill, i'm sorry but i can't afford expensive parts, thats why i'm being creative and trying to do something different.

yeah but i think he means adding the grill makes it unnoticeable to most people as a tsport as its just a change of grill. The badging is not needed for a different look as the grill acheives that. He is not saying about the grill but the Badge! and it doesnt have to look aftermarket! if it looks smartly stock that is good too :D but just do what you want! dont let us influence you but people will still express their views!

I accept other peoples views, i only posted this topic cos i need help finding one.

thats cool :D you seem a nice guy! yeah well sorry i cant help :( i reckon a good bet would be getting the part number off the person who gave you the grill part number! if they are as cheap as the other badges it will probably be just as cheap for you to get it that way.

Good luck :)

Hey stop dissing the RS Badge .. i think they look good!

I know .. i have one and i dont think i've heard anyone say that it looked pants (well on mine anyway).

Btw $23 for a RS Badge from the US sounds quite expensive to me. If you really want one and have no luck then i maybe able to get one sent over for you!

Good luck and be prepared for some unkind comments. And guys, stop picking on him now. :thumbsup: