Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommended Mods

SilverWolf

I've just bought my first RAV4 a 2001 5dr GX in Silver.

These are the first jobs I want to do

replace the side indicators with clear ones,

replace the gearknob with a chrome one

get drilled chrome covers for the pedals

Anyone got any more to recommend?

I've just ordered a personalised plate R*00 RAV (not as cool as RAV4 something but within my budget)

Full opening rear door strap is the first and most practical mod you can do - official Toyota part from USA - see Sparkdog for supply - can't remember exact price but £65'ish rings a bell - there are some threads here too on it ...

Full opening rear door strap is the first and most practical mod you can do - official Toyota part from USA - see Sparkdog for supply - can't remember exact price but £65'ish rings a bell - there are some threads here too on it ...

If you do get the strap do you have to get extra lights/LEDs on the edge of the door?

No - I have just added some Halfords self adhesive reflective red triangles at the moment - and I am always careful when opening the door on the roadside at night - not exactly a frequent activity for me ... :)

No - I have just added some Halfords self adhesive reflective red triangles at the moment - and I am always careful when opening the door on the roadside at night - not exactly a frequent activity for me ...  :)

Full Touch Screen Sat Nav is the ultimate mod for the RAV when thats in a reversing camera to finish it off, watch you mates heads turn when you show off you new motor.

:o