Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poor Radio Signal

Kal-El

Sometimes depending on where I'm driving I get a low signal when listening to the radio. Wondering if the information on the link applies to any yari owners who have removed their standard stereos? I want something discreet, anyone else had this problem?

http://www.sceniccaraudio.co.uk/amplifiedaerial.asp

Thanks

lad some of the early yaris suffered for a failure in the FM receiver and poor or low signal may be the first sign of a failure. costly if not still under warranity

We loose it when we have aout little aerial on! with our big one we get coverage nearly all the time!

Need to research this a little more, I usually travel to work daily which is about 1.5 hrs both ways. must have radio working...

Thanks for your help guys

Need to research this a little more, I usually travel to work daily which is about 1.5 hrs both ways. must have radio working...

Thanks for your help guys

try changing the aireal first it might help, you have a P1 and areal off another Yaris or old model avensis will fit, try that first maybe

Still got my old aerial in the garage if you want it mate?

Thanks mate i still have my old one and (camshaft) i tried my mum's one as well. Its only certain radio stations that don't work, capital fm works where ever i go...

Still got my old aerial in the garage if you want it mate?

Thanks mate i still have my old one and (camshaft) i tried my mum's one as well. Its only certain radio stations that don't work, capital fm works where ever i go...

booster my be the job alright so

I have this problem just every now and again, it hasnt really caused me too much grief but now that you mention it I could do with getting it sorted if its simple enough

booster my be the job alright so

Any idea where you can get those and how much do they roughly cost?