Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can Any Bradford Or Leeds People Help Me?

simon69er

Thinking of getting a Starlet GT from them in Bradford and they seem very helpful and dont mind sending me pictures of the cars.

Had bad luck last trip down cos i went to Keighley Trade Centre!!!!

Can any1 help me cos im lost and dont know whether i'll be messed around like last time.

Thanks

$i

Thinking of getting a Starlet GT from them in Bradford and they seem very helpful and dont mind sending me pictures of the cars.

Had bad luck last trip down cos i went to Keighley Trade Centre!!!!

Can any1 help me cos im lost and dont know whether i'll be messed around like last time.

Thanks

$i

I'm Bradford mate, i'll be totally honest with you, i wouldn't buy one from anywhere near bradford at all. They all get raped and thrashed before they're sold. I would go to a reputable import garage and pay a little extra. There was a 98 Glanza for sale in bradford and i heard there are no paper for the car to be imported legally so its a bit dodge in good old Bradford. LOL.

Proud i am not.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links