Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance For Celica Gtr

kevin5952

Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction for cheap insurance for 1991 gtr which is an import..i managed to get cheap insurance for a gti of £149 but they don,t do the gtr..thanks..kev :help:

Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction for cheap insurance for 1991 gtr which is an import..i managed to get cheap insurance for a gti of £149 but they don,t do the gtr..thanks..kev :help:

Hot Gen 5 has a GTR PM her and ask who she`s insured with. :thumbsup:

Hello me is here* waves :P

I have KITT insured with More Than, but you could try Tescos, RAC, AA, Budget, Direct Line, Admiral.

You could also go on the Celica Club.co.uk they have a forum dedicated to Celica Insurance Companies.

Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Ahhh. She`s a good girl.. :D *Gives Ash pat on the head*

Ahhh. She`s a good girl..  :D  *Gives Ash pat on the head*

Thanks Dak :group-cuddles: :P

I have KITT insured with More Than, but you could try Tescos, RAC, AA, Budget, Direct Line, Admiral.

You could also go on the Celica Club.co.uk they have a forum dedicated to Celica Insurance Companies.

Hi thanks for the reply ,i,ll start ringing around..as a matter of interest whats the difference between the gtr and gti? :thumbsup:

Hi thanks for the reply ,i,ll start ringing around..as a matter of interest whats the difference between the gtr and gti? :thumbsup:

GT-Rs are wider, have folding wing mirrors that are they envy of many, ummm they have electronic lumber support, Air con and are just sexier :rolleyes: I am soooo biased but I love the GTi also. :thumbsup: The Celica boys will be able to be more specific but I think I have hit most of them on the head B) Enjoy your Celi It should be a long and happy partenership :group-cuddles: