Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Tns500 Help Please

Corolla_mids

HI im trying to retrofit the TNS500 to my 02 corolla, i need the part number for wiring loom which connects to the external unit.

PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE MUCH APPRCIATED.

If anyone has this standard in thier corolla and they are willing to help me out - please post.

• 1 year later...

As its just a case of conecting the loom to the head unit it probably worth checking out a few local scrap yards.

• 1 month later...

Any news, have you done it yet?

You can use any loom from any of the TNS Range i.e 200,300.

I have a TNS 200 and just got a TNS 500 for my Yaris havent fitted it yet but the wiring loom is the same as my TNS 200 so I've no need to remove exsisting loom and the only difference I can see is an extra cable 2P connector (wire harness sub assy) with two wires which connects directly to the Display screen.

I will be selling my old unit on eBay but you can sometime pick up just the loom if you keep an eye open.

I may list my item individually.

Alan

• 3 weeks later...

As its just a case of conecting the loom to the head unit it probably worth checking out a few local scrap yards.

Ignore my last post, you cannot use the wirning loom from the tns200 or 300 as there is not enough wires which send the signal to the colour monitor. How do I know I had to take out all of my exsisting wiring after trying to figure out why my tns200 wiring would not work.

I have the part number I'll post it here later.

also you have to do a bit of splicing to the 12P connector to allow your audio controls to still work will give details if needed.

But I now have a TNS500 in my toyota 2000 yaris. MINT!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links