Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strap-on

Yaris_VVTi

Anybody know where i can get a relatively cheap in car dvd player with additional strap-on velcro screens?

and also, what would i need to link it into my car audio system, ive got one of the sony xplod models but cant remember which one off the top of my head.

the title left me very dissapointed with the post...

i'm not gonna lie...

the title left me very dissapointed with the post...

i'm not gonna lie...

lol, well its the season for sexy post names with stuff like "finally got some head" and "dont you just love it when a girl goes down" etc..

s*x sells, my friend! :P

dont go to ann summers, there cheep and tack. try pabo.com

oh and surfer............ PMSL ROLF at your "my garage" :lol:

Cheers pal! I earned a personal message from the son of god himself, congratulating me on my efforts!!! :P

ROTFLMFAO! thanks for pointing that out, thats wicked! good garage mate!

i love that garage,

that aside try www.tgincar.co.uk

changed it

Edited by knightrider

i love that garage,

that aside try www.tgonline.co.uk

link doesnt work for me... any other ideas folks?

sex sells, my friend! :P

It does indeed! I was very interested in a possible strap on for a car..... bit disappointed too! lol

It does indeed! I was very interested in a possible strap on for a car..... bit disappointed too! lol

Put a banana on the drivers seat... :ph34r:

i could do a photoshop but i don`t think i could stick it in the public form :lol:

sex sells, my friend! :P

i could do a photoshop but i don`t think i could stick it in the public form :lol:

Stick it in Gold Robbie! :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: DONE :lol::lol:

hey no fair on us none gold :( i no it is a privelige of being gold but i cant justify buying gold before buying a yaris :P go on pm me the link you know you wana! i promise to get gold when i get a yaris :D

O and get a flip down screen from roof with built in DVD player as much more tidy! and also you can see too if you sit back in chair :P

Edited by Woody27

hey no fair on us none gold :( i no it is a privelige of being gold but i cant justify buying gold before buying a yaris :P go on pm me the link you know you wana! i promise to get gold when i get a yaris :D

no way am i going to PM or E-mail it, you will just have to go GOLD :P :P

dammit well mayb wen i come back from holiday as i away tonite for a while then back a few days then away then back a few days then in spain! so maybe, just maybe, if i have any money left after that i may go gold! (or save for car!) You best have lots of interesting threads that i can read when i come back! :D *Hijack of thread over*

Double post oops!

O yeah about the screens, get replacement headrests with them built in if you can as makes wiring tidy and easier and also looks much much better whilst still leaving you able to change them back when you come to sell :D Do you have kids in your car a lot then? otherwise i would put a screen in the front so you can benefit from it aswell!

SITES:

http://www.leisurelinksonline.com/

http://ai-electronics.com/

http://caraudiosecurity.com/

http://www.cel-direct.com/

http://stores.ebay.com/2cgo_TV_W0QQcolZ4QQ...1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/AudioBlowouts

These the cheap ones i have found :D between them you should find some of the best bargains out there! but make sure you get quality aswell! o yeah and knightrider's site he posted is also a good one but he already linked it so i werent going to echo him!

Edited by Woody27

:lol::lol::lol::lol: DONE :lol::lol:

that pic is !Removed! funny, :lol: maybe you should make them and sell them on eBay.

More than one way to enjoy your yaris!

I really feel its ironic that someone with the username "Woody27" is desperate to see a picture of a Yaris fused with a fake phallus...

:rolleyes:

Alan

DONT RUB IT IN THAT I CANT SEE IT! :P

I'm sure some nice person on here will eventually show it to you, maybe if someone changes the title to say it's not work safe maybe it will be posted

But until then you'll have to wait

Hey camshaft do the wheels work on it aswell to make it go in easier :lol:

(excuse my dirty mind)

DONT RUB IT IN THAT I CANT SEE IT! :P

I'm sure some nice person on here will eventually show it to you, maybe if someone changes the title to say it's not work safe maybe it will be posted

But until then you'll have to wait

Hey camshaft do the wheels work on it aswell to make it go in easier :lol:

(excuse my dirty mind)

its razor car, sorry lad had to chop the wheels off, so no they don`t work, don`t ye wish now ye were in gold :P