Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen 7 Celica Gt

Spuffington

Just pulling out of the dealerships on one of my many visits of late and caught my first glimpse of the Celica GT in the metal.

It looks just like a 17 year old has nabbed a T-Sport and completed chavved it up!!! :lol::lol:

Please please have that (if it's real) at JAE :yes:

Oh, it's real alright.

It was done (another adventure in vinyl dreamt up by yours truly and beautifully realised by the guys at MotorMode) to exploit our sponsorship of the International Air Tattoo at Fairford next week. As part of the show they have various planes from NATO’s ‘Tiger Squadrons’ there and I thought we could join in.

celica-2-600.jpg

The planned TGB cars for JAE are the Castrol Supra, Tiger Celica, Panasonic F1 liveried Previa and Dyna (yes, you read that correctly) and maybe the Celica T Sport engined Caterham. And the F1 sim.

Now that's cool!!!! B)

If they all looked like that then I'd retract my earlier statement!!! :D

I`m waiting to see one with neon washer jets and a shopping trolley handle spoiler... Just so i can point and laugh really. :lol::lol::lol::bye:

I guess they could - approx £1,200 including fitting.

What are the alloys on the GT there?

I swear I saw a MR2 with just about the exact same set in Bournemouth today :yes:

Yup, those are the std GT wheels. I'm pondering how to get them on my Prius...

im annoyed that you say its chavved up as i think u will find that the GT skirts and spoiler are based on the original TRD kit , i have the Type TRD kit on my car and i think its great granted i have the TRD bumper too only difference is i have 18s instead of 17s graphics look nice on that one but not done mine yet as its one step at a time. But still to say ur calling the TRD or GT models chavved up cars is really awful :(

Toyota PR if this is on show at JAE will see you there as im with you guys for this show ;)

im annoyed that you say its chavved up as i think u will find that the GT skirts and spoiler are based on the original TRD kit , i have the Type TRD  kit on my car and i think its great granted i have the TRD bumper too only difference is i have 18s instead of 17s graphics look nice on that one but not done mine yet as its one step at a time. But still to say ur calling the TRD or GT models chavved up cars is really awful :(

Toyota PR if this is on show at JAE will see you there as im with you guys for this show ;)

Apologies mate - didn't mean to offend. :!Removed!:

I guess I just prefer the lines of the unmodified car, but each to their own eh?! Sorry, I really didn't mean to offend you though. :unsure:

is fine just thought it was a bit harsh especially if any newbies come on that have bought a GT to find this post. but like you said each to there own , i see you at JAE then ;)

Hope the Gen 7's are in good attendance on the TOC stand....... :yes:

We got some lookers - For sure :yes:

Sorry guys - would love to come along.....unfortunately, can't make it this year.

Next year for sure though!! :D