Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gti-16

matty8212

Ive just bought a Nissan Pulsar so my GTI-16 is up for sale...

im based in essex, (UK)

I believe this car is only one of 2 in the UK. 'Nads' being the only one ive seen in the same colour.

My AE92 91, late spec. Please see spec.

v.special factory black limited edition (THIS DIFFERS TREMENDOUSLY FROM THE STANDARD BLACK OPTION). turns sparkly black in the sun, looks lovely and is v.rare.

Former Apline sponsored SPL Stereo Car, reaching 158dB

Engine: v.strong, no knocks, and v.clean, uprated cams, superchip, NGK plugs, Ram Air induction, (possible other mods i dont know of. I think it also has a v.small celica turbo as there is a slight hissss when accelerating and kicks in at 2.5K but dont quote me.

Suspension: Lowered 40mm front and rear Full 'racing suspension' no movement in suspension, v.stiff. (to handle Alpine amps x8 and subsx8 18")please not amps and subs are now not in the car

Breaks: Vented and Cross Drilled front and rear.

Wheels: 15" 5 Tsw 5 spokes, (5months old)ON 195/50/15 tyers

Window tints: Professionally done with 'Prestigue Car audio by design' embossed on back window.

Exhaust: s/s custom made twin squared pipes exhaust, (back box only) v.lovely burble,

V.little rust,

Interior: Momo Raptor Gearnob, late spec interior apar t from front door panels, this is to accommodate the ICE.

ICE: 8 6" Alpine competition midrange speaker built into door panels (4 in each) 2 additonal Alpine Speakers in front dash under vents.

Also includes: various stero bits and pieces located under the bonnet, ie, Phoenix gold heavy competition wiring througout the car,Phoenix Gold isolator, Phoenix Gold cut off switch under frot passenger carpet. etc

Performance: 0-60 in 7 secs had 135mph estimate 160bhp,

Regular oil changes, and air filter changes. This car is v.tidy and if you wish to enquire about the car as i want it to go to a AE92 lover, please email me on mattygti@yahoo.co.uk

EMAIL ONLY pls ty....price is £900

i do believe that 'nOe' is looking for exactly what yoru sellin! you lucky git!.... :P

and being the nice lad that i am, i have enclosed the link to where he has posted..

Do me a favour in return and put the word about that i'm selling a nice GT... :D

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...ST&f=23&t=3840&

what are you wanting for your gt

is it fwd rwd?

mot tax?

you know all them sort of things?

cheerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sal

salz

sorry in my late reply,

mot 11 months....its flown throu in the last 3yrs..only prb this year was a little bit of welding (£50) under drivers side sideskirt..(old plate had corroded) car body intact,..this was an old plate....

its actually advertised on eBay...£800 is my lowest...this is not hte reserve on eBay thou!!! the seller is Arry200sx, that my mate..he owned it for a year before i did, and was his bosses car before that...he was sponsored by Alpine...

5 month Tax.....all tyres v.good tread...yoko's on back..Avons on front....detailed description on eBay...nearly new alloys...

PICTURES ARE ON E-BAY (just copy and pastem, if link dont wrk)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=2419175140

Fiz cheers mate...can u aks nOe to email me or somin mate...

or notify him of this post of mine...not figured out howto use ur forum...i kow im stupid...

cheers guys...i love this car to bits..but GTI-R is now mine...so its gota go...rare car...but want it to go to a Toyota Fan.... :thumbsup:

matt8212 _ ive just looked at the car on eBay and noticed the door builds i was just wondering where u got them from or if u no any company that makes them ????

the car looks very nice and is a bargin at that price !!!!

danny

hi,

sorry i dont check this page often so i do apoligise

the car was sponsored by ALpine for SPL international and UK SPL testing, and reached 158.dB with help of Phoenix gold competition wiring, and bits and pieces and ALpine Graphic equalizers, 8 18" Subs and 8 Apline V class competition amps.....was mag featured..

It was constructed by Alpine's SPL engineers,,, v.expensive todo,,,,but all paid for by ALpine... :D

There are the same mid ranges in the dash (behind the vents) too

Car is now sold....im afraid to say...just wanted rid ....ive got my GTI-R now...alll stereo you see in the car was included...£500 is what i let it go for.....reserve on eBay was much more

if u want any pics of hte car id glaldy forward these to you...email me ...mattygti82@yahoo.co.uk

matt

i would have loved the front door builds im gonna ring round and see if i can get some where to make me some up !!!!!!!

best you have alot of money mate.....

the Speakers (competition alpines midranges) were £150 each speaker!! and there are 8 in the doors and 2 in dash.

my GTI-16 is a late spec. but had to use the doors from the early spec as they wouldnt fit the Speakers. hence i have the electrics on the door and not on the handle like the late spec.

wiring was £2k plus, (for the whole car) think the door builds use about £300 or so of Phoenix gold competiton wiring.,

custom panels by the drivers feet (and passengers side) are als0 there to accommodate 2 additional Speakers together with alpine tweets in the mirrors.....

mate if had kown u were interested you could ahve had the whole car for £500, its being collected tomorrow.

if you want to email me i can give you additional pics of the door builds so you can get some the same....but to be honest you are looking at alot of money,,,,,

there are phonenix gold isolators and cut off switches under the bonnet which i also have....i just wanted this car shifted from my drive so i could park my GTI-R on it....

:( you should have said if u wanted it mate i would have driven it to you as well....

lol...

you should have emailed me.....i would have withdrawn it from eBay and u could have had it.....

being collected tomorrow...will never be another corolla GTI-16 as swish as that one....

oh well.... :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links