Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt_hillyard In Max Power!

matt_hillyard

Just thought if any you lot get Max Power check out my car in the Max Nation section. Not a brill pic but hey thats a start and its nowhere near the level i want to take the paseo too!

:thumbsup:

At least its recognition mate :rolleyes:

Must admit I don't buy it but I'm sure I can con one of my workmates to buy it so I can have a look :thumbsup:

You know what they say mate 'everyone has their five minutes of fame'

Mine was in the back of Banzai, and I still have a copy in its wrapper :rolleyes: , the other one I left lying around casually opened on the page for everyone to see :lol:

was that this month's ed? someone was talking about it...alas, i couldnt be bothered to buy it

I know its not your thing riko but its my sorta thing and also when talkin to milsey (max power staff member) he was impressed as he knew it was hard to do a paseo after talking to oli....come on at least a paseo took away a space for another saxo!!!!

That's the way we gotta look at it - If a Toyota is in then a Vauxhall/citroen et al is OUT....... :yes:

good on ya Matt............. :thumbsup:

hah, yeah, it aint my thing but i mean props to you cause ive only known of 3 paseo's in max power, ever, and it is a rare car....only 1600 in the uk :D.

hah i suppose, evil saxo scum, mwahaha

No not this months Riko, was last year sometime. Actually I believe there were just under 2500 Seo's sold in the UK :yes:

Matt I'll definitely get a look even if I have to buy the mag myself, good on yer mate :thumbsup:

Well done Matt. Recognition is recognition, Paseo's are rare as they are, its good to see a rare car in a national mag.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

soon enough, us paseo people will rule the world, mwahahaa...

goddamnit, i think my brain is sunburnt too :( ...stupid sun

max power aint so bad, its always good for ideas, and they do a lot of cars from abroad now, its spurs me on to take my car to the next level. one of the reasons i sold the paseo was cos at the time I was doing mine, the only other person to "compete" with was oli - theirs a few more on here now, which is why ive bought the 2nd paseo. the celica boys are just too hard to keep up with

fair play on getting your paseo into the mag matt. it looks really well.

i'd just be interested to know, which mag would yee aspire to get a feature in, if not max power? i thought the fact that it sells the most copies,would mean that max is the best mag to get a feature in.

well done matt!!

good on yer fella!!

max power aint so bad

i agree, i wouldnt go out of my way to buy it, but it does have alot of monster jap cars now, almost every issue seems to have some rediculious bhp'd monster on it.

if it just had only cars that had been 'done up' (i.e, a 1.0 on 19's with just an exhaust) then i would defineately call it a total chav mag, but most of the cars in there have had a level of engine work, and they also follow modifying trends across the world (i.e jap auto salon)... which in my opinion is nice to see what the rest of the world is up to in the modifying world.

just my opinion.

Rich.

Thats brilliant, nice one. Again not my sort of mag but hats off to you for modding such a hard to do car, just hope all the chavs dont start buying Paseos!

Regardless of who likes Max Power and who doesn't, It's one of our cars in a national mag ( one that isn't called Autotrader anyway )

Nice one Matt,

That's really good man. T βε ηονεστ, Ι τηινκ α λοτ οφ πεοπλε ςοθλδν'τ μινδ ηαωινγ τηειρ ψαρ βεινγ φεατθρεδ ιν μαχ ποςερ. Ι κνος ι ςοθλδν'τ ανδ ι'μ ηοπεφθλλυ γεττιν μινε ιν α λοψαλ ονε νεχτ υεαρ ονψε ι'ωε φινισηεδ ιτ οφφ

Oops, sorry about that. What i wa saying is that a lot of people would kill to get their motors in Max Power. I know I wouldn't mind one bit when it's finished off. I should be getting mine in a local mag within the next year when i've finally finished it off, that'll be a good moment for me...i feel a tear coming on.... :crybaby:

Thats brilliant, nice one. Again not my sort of mag but hats off to you for modding such a hard to do car, just hope all the chavs dont start buying Paseos!

Please don't even joke about that mate :unsure::fear:

That's really good man. T βε ηονεστ, Ι τηινκ α λοτ οφ πεοπλε ςοθλδν'τ μινδ ηαωινγ τηειρ ψαρ βεινγ φεατθρεδ ιν μαχ ποςερ. Ι κνος ι ςοθλδν'τ ανδ ι'μ ηοπεφθλλυ γεττιν μινε ιν α λοψαλ ονε νεχτ υεαρ ονψε ι'ωε φινισηεδ ιτ οφφ

How I wish I could read Greek :( and thanks for the translation hehe.

And good on ya Matt. Its nice to see these rare cars get the recognition they disserve. B)

LOL, can't believe the posts over whether or not it's 'someones thing'...

A member of the club has recieved recognition in a major publication for the hard work he's put into his car...

Matt for those that doubt ya, just tell em to :censor: off....

Good going matey :D :D :D