Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt_hillyard In Max Power!

matt_hillyard

LOL, can't believe the posts over whether or not it's 'someones thing'...

A member of the club has recieved recognition in a major publication for the hard work he's put into his car...

Matt for those that doubt ya, just tell em to :censor: off....

Good going matey :D :D :D

Cheers fella!!!

I'm well chuffed but got a few more mags, sponsors and mods lined up so this definatly isn't the end of it!

I'll def keep you all posted!

My brother actually drove round to show me. It's definately his sort of thing and he was blown away by your car having seen my almost standard one. Now I am getting grief for buying the MR2 and not spendong the 5 grand on the Paseo. Thank you so much! Well done though. Looks great.

I was approached by a company that had seen my car about and loved the look of it.

I am now hoping that because of links that the company have i may end up getting a big company sponsor!!! I'm not mentioning any names yet as i am still not sure the big sponsor will go through but it's looking possible!

If you'll be at JAE SiCaln i'll explain more there!

Yea man ill be there on the UK starlet club stand come find me or ill find you what stand are you on?

Cheers mate, as i said nothiin major but hay its somethin!

As for what stand i'll be on at JAE i with be with these load of nutters!!! TOC!! lol

Congrats matey. i havent bought the magazine for a long time now, but to echo a few comments before, fair play to get recognition for your hard earned.

i figure people modify their cars to stand out from the rest, to be recognised. to achieve it ona national scale (even if its a small pic with a tiny caption) proves that others appreciate what you have done. to get sponsorship is a bigger bonus.

hope it all goes as planned for ya boss!

i saw your motor parked up on one of the stands at jae yesterday!

didnt know you had graphics now!!! looking nice matey, keep up the good work!!

Rich