Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hks Turbo Kit

yaris30

Yeh and he was a lucky b*****d to get it for that price. retail price for the bolt on turbo is more than the price i quoted above. I think envy will do it for about 2500 installed

a bit steep ...camshaft got his for 840 euro if im right

yea but €1400 is still cheap.

I think its sterling ..thats the difference lol

sorry lad ive being flat out i can call over later to town if you want to see mine and sure you might get it after you have a spin in mine ;) i have a few more bit to show ya but you have to keep them quite :D

if i get the loan paid off on the car in the future i might get another loan and get one :D :D

is this the idiot who recons you can get about 300bhp from a 1.0???? if it is, i wouldn't go any where near it.

is this the idiot who recons you can get about 300bhp from a 1.0???? if it is, i wouldn't go any where near it.

yea, but if the kit is new and has not being messed with £1400 is cheap

yeah those figures are very misleading and untrue 110 bhp is the most with a turbo kit

yeah those figures are very misleading and untrue 110 bhp is the most with a turbo kit

by september ill have more. phase 4 of my project has started, hopefully fingers crossed 120bhp

I posted this the other day,

I've seen it somewhere for £1800, Just need to find one for my car

your engine is the phase 2 1.3 right?

If so this should fit, as it's an uprated 1.0l engine kinda thing

I mean based on the 1.0l. Just as is the old 1.3 is based on the 1.5 engine

the FCON that comes with the kit will not suit the 1.3 so you will need to buy a stand alone

what i mean is the guy is full of s**t and abviously a w anchor. and you may not recieve it, if you win and pay for it.......

the FCON that comes with the kit will not suit the 1.3 so you will need to buy a stand alone

I thought it may fit,

what's a FCON? Is it one of those air/fuel ratio computers for the vvti?

What about a piggy back ECU, what do they do and would you need one

Any chance you could send me some pics of your turbo camshaft, there's only a top view of the turbo on your garage, any chance you could send some pics of the manifold and lower half of the turbo

Might have been this lnk your thinking of....... http://www.tdi-plc.com/toyota_yaris.html

going with a gut feeling on this one.. i'm with earpl, wouldn't touch it.. ok, so 1400 IS cheap, but 400 (the extra from linky) is cheap for peace of mind, guarantee's etc. I know who i'd trust.

Might have been this lnk your thinking of....... http://www.tdi-plc.com/toyota_yaris.html

going with a gut feeling on this one.. i'm with earpl, wouldn't touch it.. ok, so 1400 IS cheap, but 400 (the extra from linky) is cheap for peace of mind, guarantee's etc. I know who i'd trust.

yes that's the one, I couldn't find the link, i've emailed them but they havn't got back to me yet, and neither has envy on the same subject

i told the guy what i thought of him. im waiting for an email back LOL.

TDi claim u can get 180hp out of a 1.0L with forged pistons, rods and intercooler.

i would like to know where they got that figure from because you dont just pull a figure like that from no where BUT

you would think that a 1.0L yaris with 180 HP where ever it is in the world would be highly publisied in mags etc and on web sites but i for one have not seen such a yaris.

No only that nasty 1.3 which we wont go into.

Plus why not get a TS, Turbo that and get even more power! It makes sense!

I thought it may fit,

what's a FCON? Is it one of those air/fuel ratio computers for the vvti?

What about a piggy back ECU, what do they do and would you need one

Any chance you could send me some pics of your turbo camshaft, there's only a top view of the turbo on your garage, any chance you could send some pics of the manifold and lower half of the turbo

the FCON is the piggy back ecu that HKS supply

OFF topic but has any one tried that VVT-i controller from japan or america, i think it was power enterprise or somthing??