Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tomorrows The Day!

Demonic Angel

Well, tomorrows the day I run for Race for Life - I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone on here who has kindly donated, and also remind those who havent that you still can - Click here!! Every penny counts and its for a wonderful cause - Cancer Research UK.

I'm a bit nervous - I havent been as strict with my training as I should have been, but I should be okay! Am fitter than I was though - which is a major thing for me as I was as unfit as Mrs Unfit from Unfitley, Unfitshire!

If any local peeps want to come along as watch me getting all sweaty with 4640 other women(nice thought! lol) then its at Western Park, Leicester at 11am tomorrow morning. :thumbsup:

You can do it hun! Id come and support you but darrens at work so i cant get! :(

Is it okay if i give ya some money at JAE? my account didnt work as you know :angry: and i think its a good cause!

I'm a bit nervous - I havent been as strict with my training as I should have been, but I should be okay! Am fitter than I was though - which is a major thing for me as I was as unfit as Mrs Unfit from Unfitley, Unfitshire!

Unfitley in Unfitshire? Hmm sounds like a very "happening" place to visit :P

I'm sure you will be fine, I think it's a great thing you are doing!

I'd come and support you if I was local :)

Blue

Unfitley in Unfitshire? Hmm sounds like a very "happening" place to visit :P

I'm sure you will be fine, I think it's a great thing you are doing!

I'd come and support you if I was local :)

Blue

You have to be very unfit to live there apparently!

Dont worry hun, you'll be great! All the girls I know who did it down here said it wasnt too far in the end (even tho some of them ended up walking cos of hangovers!)

Good luck :group-cuddles:

Good luck with it Em.. be with you in Spirit (Morgans Spiced Rum to be precise)

You can do it DA :group-cuddles: Good luck and dont strain yourself :thumbsup:

Yep. Good luck for tomorrow DA You can do it girl. No problemo. :yes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now todays the day! :D

Just getting ready, will be off to my friends house at 9 for the convoy there! God I'm so nervous, its just a run - get yourself together girl! :rolleyes: (Wheres the slap smiley? lol)

Best of luck to Rach today too for her abseil! Sisters are doin it for themselves today! :thumbsup: