Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Couple Of My Holiday Pics

jay dh

DSCF0833.jpg

New York skyline from a boat tour

DSCF0837.jpg

brooklyn bridge

DSCF0869.jpg

amusing signs in a small park

DSCF0986.jpg

central park at nite

DSCF0992.jpg

cn tower in toronto

DSCF1194.jpg

the car we hired for the day to go to niagra that my mate wrote off. got insurance so didnt have to pay anything luckily. its a pontiac grand am 4.0 v6

DSCF1049.jpg

niagra falls

DSCF1104.jpg

the 3 other guys i went with looking street at niagra

DSCF1076.jpg

we took this toy round our holiday and took photos of it by tourist sites, then asked the lovely cops to pose with it.

DSCF1137.jpg

anyone else been to these places? i found them incredible to visit and would suggest everyone go visit them

Jay

Pretty good pictures there! :yes:

We hope to go in the next few years! :thumbsup:

ems right. there very nice & it looks like you had a good time, but this forum is for talking about yaris.......

Hi jay

I also have been to Canada and seen the CN tower as well and Niagra falls :thumbsup: Wow what a amazing place that is just to look at. Its funny when you are approaching Niagra you can her the falls roar as you get near and you can see the mist and a rainbow as well wicked :thumbsup:

jerry!!

yea i got photos of the rainbow etc

its an incredible place to visit, i agree

I have been to Toronto a few times and Montreal, Quebec, Prince Edward Island and Niagara falls.

Love the speed of the lift in the CN Tower.

Also watched baseball in the skydome(which is literally underneath the tower for those who Dont know).Beer sellers come to your seat with beers....heavan!.

I have been to Toronto a few times and Montreal, Quebec, Prince Edward Island and Niagara falls.

Love the speed of the lift in the CN Tower.

Also watched baseball in the skydome(which is literally underneath the tower for those who Dont know).Beer sellers come to your seat with beers....heavan!.

we saw some mates we knew in toronto play baseball by the marina, good fun to watch, the blue jays wernt in town.

i saw oasis at madison sq garden and they brought round all sorts of food to ur seats, so good!

Jay

Excellent pictures, never really fancied going to New York, bit more tempted now...

I went to New York for a long weekend back in 2001 after 9/11, it's a fantastic place, definately want to go there again at some point. We went at the end of November and it was just beginning to get "christmassy" over there too.

Ive been all over canada (alot of family there for cheap holidays) toronto is a fantastic city, and they really know how to party in calgary, last time i was in toronto i went to a baseball game (jays) at the sky dome (boring but great atmos though beer helps)

Love the speed of the lift in the CN Tower

Yes how fast does that thing go!! freaks you out if your looking down and you see the groung disapearing so rapidly the glass floor at the tops pretty cool to, loads of people freak out when you start jumping up and down on it.

next time you go to canada go to calgary and check out the rockies, you think that once youve seen one lot of mountains youve seen them all but thay are a totally awesome and humbling expeirience.

did you go into niagra town itself? its a really tacky place, kinda similar to blackpool but tackier and crammed with japanese tourists.

Great pics. Love the statue of liberty. :thumbsup:

Ands those cops can arrest me any time (cue for very old joke about taking down particulars :lol: )

Excellent pictures, never really fancied going to New York, bit more tempted now...

im glad these pics have tempted u, these pics are just a few of my experience

Jay

did you go into niagra town itself? its a really tacky place, kinda similar to blackpool but tackier and crammed with japanese tourists.

we went for a walk round yes, its so tacky its funny

here are the pics i took of it...

DSCF1130.jpg

DSCF1129.jpg

Jay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links