Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After 4 Weeks Wait

GazMR2GTS

I finaly got my Auto pista spoiler from my old N/A onto my tubby, and also the Nur spec R exhaust, im very impressed with the exhaust, just the right note :)

Just waiting on a front lip from Russ get that sprayed and should look okay.

here's a few snaps: whats your oppinions ?

Exhaust

Spoiler/side of car

Front view/wheels

Very nice mate like the wheels :thumbsup: So the blitz it's a nice sounding exhaust then?

Must upgrade my exhaust one day ;)

jerry!!

how much is that blitz exhaust new? mine came on my car and i think i got a slight bargin getting one with a blitz.

Looking very nice mate :thumbsup:

Are you going to be doing something with the orange toblerones? Personal view is that they now look out of place with the clear corners and side repeaters :rolleyes:

i would like too, just need to source some plain ones, perhaps off an N/A as i already got clear side repeaters on the wings.

Alas it'll have to wait though as saturday the engine decided to do one and is now in the garage awaiting repair :(

wanted to test the speed of the tubby on a private runway (yes i do mean private runway and not the M1) got to a silly speed of 145 and engine dies :( hope its not too bad to be honest but these things happen.

Just been told it is my cam belt that faild :(

Luckily its still under warranty, so thats gonna take some of the sting out the cost.

might mean a new engine, im gutted as iv only had it a few weeks.

If your revs werent too high your engine will be fine as its a non interference engine..

God Gaz, you aint having much luck with your MR2's, take it you wont be at this months LSOM, Fast Car Mag are gonna be there taking pics.

Whats the plan now?.. you gonna be at Rosemary on Friday?

If you scrap, I'll have your seats!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links