Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Wanted My Oe Paseo Alloys?

97paseo

I recall some people were interested in my OE 14" Paseo Si alloys when I mentioned them before?

I was waiting to sell the car before I got shot of them and I sold it last weekend so it's time to sell them.

I'll post a proper for sale thread soon but just thought I'd give a heads-up first. They have been sat in a garage (dark and dry) for a couple of years but are in good condition and as far as I can remember have good tyres. Pics to follow when I've dug them out. ;)

Btw they'll fit Paseo/'Rolla/Sera/Starlet etc.

whos that?! the ghost of toyota past?!

hows the rado doin then mate?! :thumbsup:

Well well! Is that you in the sig pic? :D Wicked!

'Rado's alright - got old-style Audi A8 rims and few choice bits and pieces going on soon so should be presentable then! As soon as it is I'll debut it down wid you as I really really really need to see everyone - I've been gone almost a year now!!

Hows you? Email me ;)

Here's one of the wheels so you can see the style. Only had chance to give one a quick blast, will get pics of the others in the week if anyone's interested. ;)

They're 5.5x14's - all in good condition and I think they have legal tyres but I'll have to check the other three.

gallery_435_197_1120935904.jpg

gallery_435_197_1120935848.jpg

lso how much the seo go for in the end?

heya si, s'been a while since you were here :P

finally sold the paseo eh? how much you get in the end? saw it on autotrader again last week. deep down inside we all know you really miss it :lol:

oh, and not to hijack si's thread, but i may be thinking of trading my current wheels too, which are the standard si wheels, so if anyone's interested...id be looking for maybe a 15" or 16" lightweight wheel, in good nick, and not too gaudy in style...end of hijack :ph34r:

Car went for £2500 in the end <_< I do miss it – the only downside of it is the lack of power as I've got used to the VR6 now! :rolleyes:

Think you'll be seeing it about anyway – lad who bought it is on here somewhere. B)

Not completely sure what the Si rims are worth – what do people think?

Hows you? Email me  ;)

will do mate... soon as I get five... oh, that's now... :censor: nightshifts...

less than an hour in... :(

hi im the new owner of simons paseo, it was a great buy and i will be taking it to J.A.E so simon if u are going i might see u around but i will give u a call as i dont usually come on this forum im on northantsjapcarforum.co.uk

hi im the new owner of simons paseo, it was a great buy and i will be taking it to J.A.E so simon if u are going i might see u around but i will give u a call as i dont usually come on this forum im on northantsjapcarforum.co.uk

Nice one! :thumbsup:

I'm at Magny Cour in France for the GTI International show so I won't be at JAE unfortunately! Have a great time up there with the car though. ;)

Welcome to Paseo ownership Shaun :thumbsup:

Shame you can't make JAE Si, but then again no doubt you'll come back to Japanese ownership sometime :D

he'll miss it soon...the corrado just cant match up....just you wait :lol:

:D Shame they don't make a Seo with a 2.9-litre V6 lump :P

you fight back with a compelling arguement...but....the paseo is err....umm....err....lighter, hah!! so you can make it faster with less, hah! take that!

VR6 eh? nice choice matey. i might be getting an S2 soon if a good deal can be made. just hope my insurance company will like me having these low powered cars! lol.

buy the seo, strip it down for the bit you want/need. sell it on ;)

ok, ill give you £300 for it....thats all i have :crybaby:

if you have it for years on yet, i would like to buy a paseo for scraps so that i can take it apart, and get custom engine parts and so on modelled on whilst i still have another one to drive about...otherwise £300 is my offer :lol:

Wheels are still here - I've been flat out so haven't had chance to clean them up. :rolleyes:

Jag - sounds cool, good choice - let me know what happens! Is that as well as the blue machine? :D :thumbsup:

Deal fell through, the guy decided to enter me in a bidding war for the car, i just wasnt interested...

Deal fell through, the guy decided to enter me in a bidding war for the car, i just wasnt interested...

:(

These wheels are still with me, anyone interested?

Very good condition, one small blemish on one wheel. Tyres are all good - looking for £150 ono. ;)

Can be picked up from Sevenoaks, Kent.

gallery_435_197_1122836164.jpg