Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics From Today

shaf2000

what a day. was rudely woken up at 9am by brian at powerhouse demanding that i pick up the car as the replacement turbo had been fitted and the car was fine. so look out the window and see the sun in all it's glory...... game on, i say and jump out the bed.... naked! (......it was hot last night)

160kms later and having gone no where in particular with the top off, air con on and tunes up, i have finally parked up the beast. here's a selection of pics i took on a brief stop to take my breath. the phoenix power zorst sounds glorious :lol:

phoenixc.jpg

phoenix9.jpg

phoenix3.jpg

phoenixe.jpg

phoenixa.jpg

phoenix5.jpg

phoenix1.jpg

phoenix2.jpg

i think im done.... enjoy :)

Hmmmmmm :drool::drool::drool:

Me is liking that :drool: (sorry, you need to wash it now)

That looks very nice indeed mate, love the wheels and spoiler. Have you managed to sort out some of the dull parts of the TRD kit?

yep, but they've been recently replaced by loads of stone chips..... sonoffamumma, gonna have to have a full respray soon :(

Looking good Shaf, really liking that! :drool:

But how is the TRD kit? I was talking to Rico and he say's its a very poor fit? :huh:

thanks kimi

ryan - the kit on mine is an awesome fit, no panel gaps etc. ask anyone who has seen it in the flesh. personally i cant fault the fit of the kit in any way.

If you get a authentic TRD kit fitted by a quality bodyshop - it will look awesome.

I have seen TRD "copies" that do not fit well at all and regardless the body shop, it will be very difficult to get it looking right - much like all the Ferrari kits out there :!Removed!:

I saw Shafs TRD shortly after it came into the country. There were a few bits that needed attention (damage by previous owner - not fitment issues), but I think he sorted it now???

Car is looking good Shaf :thumbsup:

yep when i first got it, the front bumper had a crack in it as well as the side wing, the rear arches needed some attention to the paintwork. these all got sorted out and now im pretty happy with it :)

That looks stunning! ...all i need to say really :lol:

i can't wait to see it a JAE

thanks guys.

im not sure whether i'll be going to jae just yet..... will be a last minute thing if i go :)

Looking crisp boyo.. B)

You !Removed! tart,... you better be at JAE.. need to place a mush to the name bro.. :lol: :P