Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japanese Auto Extravaganza

eklipze

this will be my first one

what sort of things is there to do/see

is there trade stalls etc?

Rule of thumb for JAE...

Arrive - introduce yourself - you will recieve beer.

You will look at nice cars, you WILL buy things from stalls you never knew you wanted...

You will make some very good friends, whether or not you remember their names is irrelevant...

You will be drunk, you will be mocked, you will mock...

Imagine 3 years of Universiy social life crammed into one weekend based around jap cars and your about halfway there...

fidgits u only mentioned beer once in that post ...sort it out mate

Ahh sorry...

I did mention being drunk...

but yes - the beer you are given when you arrive will Mysteriously be constantly replaced...

yeah will be there altho gettin it in the neck as to y i aint off with TOC!

ditto ;) you and I will have to nip over in a state of drunkeness :thumbsup:

well i will be sporting my Celica Club shirt so that will more than make up for it mind you the car has 5 different sized logos of the TOC! club on it too :D

I really wanna go but im gonnah ve to pay on the daym cuz my bole don't get paid till the 22nd, :(

Is there anyone who could give me rough directions as im coming from dudley and i hate driving and not knowing where im going! :rolleyes:

Can anyone help? :)

Cheers, All

ime goin really lookin forward to it.will b blasting off about 6.30 on sat mornin. :D like the idea of beer for breakfast :thumbsup: could easily catch on :thumbsup:

Not sure if I'm going yet, if I do it will be the saturday only. On the 24th I am going to a VSCC event at Mallory Park (it's the Delage section annual meet). I promised my grandad I would go with him. He's 93 and just finished building another vintage car!

<_<

working....

TAKE SOME PICCIES !!!!!!

beer in fridge...

...wanders off muttering.....

I really wanna go but im gonnah ve to pay on the daym cuz my bole don't get paid till the 22nd, :(

Is there anyone who could give me rough directions as im coming from dudley and i hate driving and not knowing where im going!  :rolleyes:

Can anyone help?  :)

Cheers, All

M5

M6

A14

A1

Should be signposted :D

Oh I wish I could afford the petrol n stuff to bring my gen6 GT along it looks like a great weekend. Unfortunatly I have to be really tight with money untill I get out of debt from buying a gen6 GT. b*****d irony.

ime goin really lookin forward to it.will b blasting off about 6.30 on sat mornin. :D like the idea of beer for breakfast :thumbsup: could easily catch on  :thumbsup:

toc rg have been doin that for years mate :thumbsup: