Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgent Wing Mirror Help!

Lia TOC

Hi all,

Im in the process of doing my wing mirrors ... right now...

and putting M3 ones on. But (and i hope you understand me when i say this) the knob thingi inside the car on the old wing mirrors to move the mirror internally, doesnt come off so i can put it on new wing mirrors.

So... how do i find a new knob... LOL and fit it!

LOL - jesus his sounds bad.

:D

Hi all,

Im in the process of doing my wing mirrors ... right now...

and putting M3 ones on. But (and i hope you understand me when i say this) the knob thingi inside the car on the old wing mirrors to move the mirror internally, doesnt come off so i can put it on new wing mirrors.

So... how do i find a new knob... LOL and fit it!

LOL - jesus his sounds bad.

:D

no your o.k :thumbsup: i have them so i know what yar on about, the knob off your old yaris mirrors will not fit onto your new M3 mirror, i`m afrid you will have to stick your hand out the window to adjust them now, i know its a pain, the pain ya good through for style :lol:

You will need to get a new interior panel from a Yaris with electric mirrors to hide the newly found hole that does nothing.. problem is, MrT want a small mortgage for them.. try a breakers yard.

If anyone has a spare set.. i want them 1st :lol: (still not got round to doing it yet)

So let me get this straight, you hjad a big problem trying to get a small nob in a specific hole and you had to call a motor company to fix it, god thats worrying :D :D :D :D :D