Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Up

Humayun

I would just like to say a massive thankyou to Darren Hawkes (DazH).

This man is a top bloke, he was more than willing to help me with ordering sum lowering springs.

Not only did he proveide wicked service and prompt delivery, he was the cheapest by far.

So Darren, thanx alot m8, the car is now lowerd 40mm and handles much much better. Once i hav my fromt lip done, i'll post up sum pics.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

'riko666'

You know which front lip ive got, its the one off eBay, im almost sure its the front lip from a Galliano model.

Nah, the front lip i got is not the TTE one Riko was after, that TTE one is very very nice.

BTW whoeva is readin this ive got another querie. Ive lowered my car by 40mm but still want the car a little lower, wot wud be the best thing to do?

Thanx

I think the safest thing to go with next is hydro's...

I'm not sure how low the 'seo can safely go to be honest - 40mm is the most comon.

J

i got that front lip and spent the time smooting it all in. and the back bumper too! can't wait till its running. shouldn't be long. got to shift the swift then the money goes too the seo! :thumbsup:

I think the safest thing to go with next is hydro's...

I'm not sure how low the 'seo can safely go to be honest - 40mm is the most comon.

J

Sorry if im being dumb, but what are hydro's...?

Im not sure about hydros, depends why you wanna go lower, if you want it for looks then sure go for hydros if you want it for handling then its probably not worth it, besides once you have that front lip fitted you will find out how much it catches and you'll probably wanna put it back to stock once you scraped it a few times!!!! Stick some side skirts if you wanna look lower, I have some spare vvti celica veilside ones if you fancy em.

'paseoGT4'

Thanx for the offer on the side skirts dude, but theyre a bit too 'in ya face' for me. Im after sum very subtle side skirts