Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice Day For Pictures

cmarshall

Nice & clean, :thumbsup:

I cleaned my car this morning and debadged the rear, and I was fcuked it was way too hot and that was 10am.

My car is booked in for a full clean, valet and polish on the 22nd July! Til then she'll have to stay mucky! :D

Nice photies cmarshall! :thumbsup:

Ooh nice line up you've got there :)

Mines gonna be getting a clean next weekend ready for JAE the weekend after, til then the dirt is staying put :yes:

No its not, its weird ive seen it on a few other t sports.

only one decent car there...... and that would be in the middle.

the one in the middle would be my dads tuned RS4 450BHP but he loves to drive the t sport, says there like little go karts.

the cars a 2002, so im guessing it was a late registered t sport, there are 2001 t sports with the TTE spoiler

Cool. Nice pics.

Love the avatar too... :D

cheers :thumbsup:

the cars a 2002, so im guessing it was a late registered t sport, there are 2001 t sports with the TTE spoiler

Our ts is a 2001 and it has a tte spoiler, :yes:

Very shiney cars there! :thumbsup:

I washed my car twice this weekend! :lol: Its great! i love it! :P

Our ts is a 2001 and it has a tte spoiler, :yes:

Very shiney cars there! :thumbsup:

I washed my car twice this weekend! :lol: Its great! i love it! :P

Let me guess the flies got u, my windscreen is covered again :censor:

lol yea, i only have Lplates on my car so i cant go anywhere without darren so byt the time he got home from work the place was swarming with bugs! So i had to clean her when i got back! We'll worth it though! :lol:

lol yea, i only have Lplates on my car so i cant go anywhere without darren so byt the time he got home from work the place was swarming with bugs! So i had to clean her when i got back! We'll worth it though!  :lol:

Is daz teaching you sharon because technically he shouldnt be

'If you want to practise your driving with an accompanying driver, the accompanying driver must be over the age of 21 and must have held (and still hold) a full licence for three years.'

Dont wanna risk his and your licence (before youve got it) :(

Is daz teaching you sharon because technically he shouldnt be

'If you want to practise your driving with an accompanying driver, the accompanying driver must be over the age of 21 and must have held (and still hold) a full licence for three years.'

Dont wanna risk his and your licence (before youve got it) :(

No hes not! But i have to wait for him to take the car to my dads so he can take me out! :thumbsup:

No hes not! But i have to wait for him to take the car to my dads so he can take me out! :thumbsup:

Why your waiting give it a good clean :D

Why your waiting give it a good clean  :D

Its not before that she needs a good clean! Its after! I hate bugs!! They are attracted to her i think! :angry:

Its nice to clean her after! She looks all shpangly afterwards! :thumbsup:

RS4's are sweeeeeeet!!! I do like the T-Sports tho. Not a big fan of MK4 Golfs tho. Anyway they are all squeaky clean by the look of them.

Nice!

RS4's are sweeeeeeet!!! I do like the T-Sports tho. Not a big fan of MK4 Golfs tho. Anyway they are all squeaky clean by the look of them.

Nice!

The Golf is my mums 4motion, shes got a tsport which she prefers to drive

Nice!

The Golf is my mums 4motion, shes got a tsport which she prefers to drive

U have a family of Phatt rides!! German and Jap, u wont go wrong either way. V6 4Motions do shift tho

only one decent car there...... and that would be in the middle.

I like audi's alot. The new RS4 quattro is a stunning car. All the S and RS is quality and i want! Or just a 6 litre A8 will do.