Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Forum. Avensis Questions!

EltonH

Hi all. Just purchased a spotless black T3-S... I'm not used to the low power but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

My questions:

Are the 18" alloys that go with the Spirit compatible with the T3-S body (brochure says not but I can't believe that!)

Where can I buy them? The toyota.co.uk site is useless!!!!

How much is (and where can I buy) a Sat Nav Europe DVD as I may not have it (haven't actually taken delivery of the car yet.)

What mods (if any) are recommended? Surely a better exhaust sysem?

Cheers

Elton

Hi all. Just purchased a spotless black T3-S... I'm not used to the low power but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

My questions:

Are the 18" alloys that go with the Spirit compatible with the T3-S body (brochure says not but I can't believe that!)

How much is (and where can I buy) a Sat Nav Europe DVD as I may not have it (haven't actually taken delivery of the car yet.)

Cheers

Elton

I've just got one the same (also not used to the lower power yet...) It comes with the TNS300ETA dvd Sat Nav system which covers Europe so you won't need to upgrade the disc.

The 18's should go on fine with 225/35/R18 Tyres although ride quality won't be so great (well that's what I've read from other posts). There's a thread about door trims that has some pics (via a link) to someone elses Black Avensis and that has 18's on as well as some other mods (grill, skirts, spoiler).

Haven't seen much in the way of custom exhausts for an Avensis. Perhaps powerflow would be your best bet there as they can do a specific custom made system to your personal tastes/requirements.

:) B)

My questions:

Cheers

Elton

I've just got one the same (also not used to the lower power yet...) It comes with the TNS300ETA dvd Sat Nav system which covers Europe so you won't need to upgrade the disc.

The 18's should go on fine with 225/35/R18 Tyres although ride quality won't be so great (well that's what I've read from other posts). There's a thread about door trims that has some pics (via a link) to someone elses Black Avensis and that has 18's on as well as some other mods (grill, skirts, spoiler).

Haven't seen much in the way of custom exhausts for an Avensis. Perhaps powerflow would be your best bet there as they can do a specific custom made system to your personal tastes/requirements.

:) B)

When I say about the sat nav I mean that I think the disc may not be present with the car!!!