Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1/4 Mile Times

yozef

I am guessing that we would all need to see a dyno sheet for that car before any of us on the forum would even come close to believing that little tale....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leeky

• Scot

• dosenöffner

• josh

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL very funny although I reckon we should give him a brake and see if an authentic dyno result can be posted.....

I personally doubt it but should give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise....

Josh, maybe you would be interested in coming along to the Rolling Road day we are organising to show off this 400bhp monster of yours...

Rolling Road Day?!

Can anyone get a piece of this pie?

Id be well up for some of that. :)

Rolling Road Day?!

Can anyone get a piece of this pie?

Id be well up for some of that. :)

Great - please put your name down HERE!

Anyone else on this thread who would like to see what their cars can REALLY do, please post on the the thread for the Roilling Road day so that I can start to organise something.

Cheers

Zee

Bull****.

sorry man, but with a 20/21 hybrid u can get some great power, plus their are plent mods out their, my guess is a heavily tuned engine 13secs are more than possible. But thats with some money chucked in. Check out http://www.lcengineering.com/home.htm and c for yourself.

josh, if u can afford it good luck. Im at £1800 for a 2TG/3T hybrid so far!!!

Seek an Ye shall find!!!

I personally doubt it but should give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise....

Josh, maybe you would be interested in coming along to the Rolling Road day we are organising to show off this 400bhp monster of yours...

it is possible. From my ineterpritation (check spelling) he says he can get.... not has gotten 400bhp.

If you cant believe me, then all is lost, and the Dark side is victorious.......

if any of you dicks were paying attn to what i was saying, you would have read what i said. i said that i can get up 2 400 hp!!! thatdoes not mean that i have it right now!!! pay attn to what i say. no offense to you guy's backin me up. it just pisses me off when people start sayin **** for no reason! and about this road trip! when is it? i'd really like 2 show u my car! but gotta know the info!!!one other thing. if the car went 125 mph on 98 hp stock, how fast do u think it will go with about 400? i just need 2 come up with about $10,000 to pay 4 it all.

peace out,

Josh :)

just thought i would call this out.. to the guy who ran a 13.8 and said he beat a STI and a skyline... umm who are you trying to fool... no offense but a stock STI with a bad driver easily runs 13.3-13.5.. there have been many stock STIs running high 12's with ice in the IC spray... so i think we all know you did NOT beat either of those cars.. so try and be honest.. but that is still a good time( 13.8)

sti maybe poss depending on driver/ car etc but i would doubt the skyline stock these are quick cars.

i ran a 13.95 against a wrx sti usual mods induction air cleaner etc he ran 13.4 not bad for a 300+bhp frount wheel drive against a four wheel drive. cant wait to get back now i have launch control and anti-lag should even up the score a little

Think Josh may have a problem getting his car to the meet what with the big pond in between us.

Gotta respect a guy with a Celica though.

hey guy's where is the meet at? I'd really like 2 go, but if it is too soon and too far away, then i wont be able to make it! but if i have enough money, and it is a little ways away then i might be able 2 go to the meet.

hey! if any of u guy's can give me your e-mail address, i will be able to send you a picture of my car!

later days!

Josh

the meets we're talking about are in the uk so i'm guessing thats too far

hey! if any of u guy's can give me your e-mail address, i will be able to send you a picture of my car!

Josh

editor_camera@hotmail.com

Guest Calum

All this talk about fast 1/4 mile times...

saw an MPEG vid of a supra doing 9.81 @ 153.58mph. So surely someone here should be close to matching that. As for my car, i'd just be happy if it broke the 30second mark!

9.81 is a very quick time. i saw the norris designs evo 7 at the pod a few weeks back ind that did the 1/4 in about 10.5 @136ish mph thats a car with 771bhp.

if any one here can beat 9.81 let me know i got to see your car :thumbsup:

I remember seeing the norris designs car at Jap Fest. Yet it was a bit ****erd down one side. :lol:

Anyone know what happened to it? Bet that cost some bucks to fix.

he had a llittle altercation with the armco at the esses (first chicane) if I recall correctly....

Yeah i saw him stack it at castle coombe. B4 that tho he was totaly destroying everything else on the track.

Rumors aswell saying he was only running low boast (500Bhp) :!Removed!:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links