Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1/4 Mile Times

yozef

what would a 1988 celica SX (gt-s) do the 1/4mile in

stock is about low 16's

i got 75.8kw (101.65hp) @ front wheels.

Nezza B)

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leeky

• Scot

• dosenöffner

• josh

Top Posters In This Topic

how do i put the picture of my car under my name where all your guys' picture of u-r cars is at?

help me out!

thanx

• 2 weeks later...

pleaz can anyone help me out i have an 84 corolla sr-5 all wheel drive and am wondering what turbo motor will fit in it i dont care about how hard or expensive it is i just need to know which motor can fit in it my email is ccwlt9@aol.com thanks i wolud be happy to hear your reply

• 3 weeks later...

ok i just read all of that! WOW that got heated up with polishing the turds and all. Dont worry gt4wrc Im 17 with a 185 gt 4 so to have a 205 at 20 is a real acheivement! I would be so proud of a st205!!!!!!

And the guy with the wrx picture give him a break we have all made bogus figures before!

hope someone reads this.

ok i just read all of that! WOW that got heated up with polishing the turds and all. Dont worry gt4wrc Im 17 with a 185 gt 4 so to have a 205 at 20 is a real acheivement! I would be so proud of a st205!!!!!!

And the guy with the wrx picture give him a break we have all made bogus figures before!

hope someone reads this. :cacker:

:lol:

Thanks Grundy.

I think we should just all forget what has been said and be mates again. :lol:

:thumbsup:

My car is capable of 1/4 mile in 2 f :censor: ing hours, I know i proved it trying to get home from Lancing to Portsmouth when The Goodwood pain in the *****, load of old toss festival of :censor: was on! And before you all start leaping to the defence of the Festival of speed trying living within 40 miles of it. Thankyou Lord Tosspot.

:lol:

Thanks Grundy.

I think we should just all forget what has been said and be mates again.  :lol:

:thumbsup:

My car is capable of 1/4 mile in 2 f :censor: ing hours, I know i proved it trying to get home from Lancing to Portsmouth when The Goodwood pain in the *****, load of old toss festival of :censor: was on! And before you all start leaping to the defence of the Festival of speed trying living within 40 miles of it. Thankyou Lord Tosspot.

Just a bunch of middle aged rich t :censor: s who all suffer from massive ***** envy and like to think they are 21!! Am I bitter and twisted? :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

• 8 months later...
i'm 22 and my mr2 should manage 1/4 mile in 13.1-13.5 secs but then i'm crap at quick changes so doubt i'd get that

:eek: Wow!! :o what mods do you have for that??

This is sounding like my p.e.n.i.s is bigger than your ***** conversation without acually saying the word *****! :blink:

Im yet to do an OFFICIAL quarter mile run but I'd expect low-mid 13's with a good launch.....had a play with a G-tec; with a bogged down launch & just 14 psi It said Im good for a 13.7 so a better launch and my hi boost setting should make a difference. Here are our current quarter mile leaders here in NZ:

http://www.performancecar.co.nz/race_results.php

just thought i would call this out.. to the guy who ran a 13.8 and said he beat a STI and a skyline... umm who are you trying to fool... no offense but a stock STI with a bad driver easily runs 13.3-13.5.. there have been many stock STIs running high 12's with ice in the IC spray... so i think we all know you did NOT beat either of those cars.. so try and be honest.. but that is still a good time( 13.8)

R33 GTS.....there SLOW & not exactly light, peice of cake....I'd argue he'd be more comparable to a GTS-25T with similar mods on a good day....and even a R34 GT-T!! (in stock trim anyway ;) ) there a bit on the overweight side (around 1420 kg's) and STi...well yeah most of the time there pretty quick but a normal WRX...nothing to worry about ;)

Those GTiR Pulsars can be hell quick too...not much needed to push them into the 12's....ashame there ain't many left now and those that are tend to be high km's and fusked :( here in NZ anyway.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links