Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Con Re-fill

SamK1984

Anyone know where i can get my air-con re-filled? preferably as cheap as possible :P cheers

Will be having KITT's AC re gassed in the morning. :D

No I wont as imports are difficult to re gas :angry: Soooooo I went to RRG Toyota Rochdale...... and yay 70 quid to get it done, cleaned of all impurites and other such nastiness :thumbsup:

Anyone know how regularly it should be done (particularly on Gen7)? On my last car (Fiesta Zetec-S) it was every two years........is that generally the rule of thumb?

Anyone know where i can get my air-con re-filled? preferably as cheap as possible  :P  cheers

Be prepared for a nasty surprise. I went to get mine done when i firstt got the car and was told...

1/ I`d have to have new seals and bits replaced because they now have to use a new type of refrigerant (CFC free)

2/ The condenser radiator was goosed. Total cost of over 200 zillion pounds :eek: (It might as well`ve been anyway)

This was due to the radiator being subjected to 13 of our wonderful salt laden winters, so you might be OK with an import. I hope so anyway. :thumbsup: