Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southern Saturday Jae Convoy

PaulT

Don't know if anybody else is up for a Saturday morning convoy---I'll be going M40, M25 and A1(M).

Will have to be an early start. :(

Cheers

Paul.

alot of us are going down on friday mate if u wanna join us then

Definitely would like to, but it's going to be a long day at work unfortunately. No holiday allowed at the mo :(

Paul.

hey paul

thank god someone else is working friday too !!

thought i was the only one.

i'll be going early sat .

kim x

thank god someone else is working friday too !!

thought i was the only one.

i'll be going early sat .

Yeah, I was thinking looks like a convoy of one, then!

Do we have to get there before 9:30am? Couldn't remember, but thought it was something like that. Will check the map and figure out the best route.

Paul.

Here is a possible plan for Saturday morning, arriving at the showground at about 9am.

I'll stop at Baldock services on the A1(M) J10 at 8am-8:15. If anybody wants to meet here drop me a PM and I'll wait for you.

Then I should get to Peterborough services A1(M) J17 at 8:45. Kimi, are you planning on getting the A605, because if so I'll wait at Peterborough services if you are dropping by at around that sort of time.

Anybody else who wants to meet at Peterborough drop me a PM and I'll stick around.

Cheers

Paul.

Here is a possible plan for Saturday morning, arriving at the showground at about 9am.

I'll stop at Baldock services on the A1(M) J10 at 8am-8:15.  If anybody wants to meet here drop me a PM and I'll wait for you.

Then I should get to Peterborough services A1(M) J17 at 8:45.  Kimi, are you planning on getting the A605, because if so I'll wait at Peterborough services if you are dropping by at around that sort of time.

Anybody else who wants to meet at Peterborough drop me a PM and I'll stick around.

Cheers

Paul.

hi paul,

sounds good to me i'm comming M6 - AI4 - A605 i think :wacko:

meeting a couple of others along the way

kim x